Hi, I'm Koda a husky mix puppy.

Conman

This is Koda. He is 8 weeks old, we just adopted him from a local rescue. His mom was a husky and dad was possibly a yellow lab or golden retriever? He is a such a sweet boy and is doing great on his training. I can tell he is going to be a great dog! Just here looking for any useful info on potty training/socialization or other info on puppies. Here are some pics! He is 10-11 pounds right now.

6904004541_1bbe4f3c35_b.jpg

6904004509_e6d1f19957_b.jpg

6904004489_f1db9e103e_b.jpg

the snappers

6904004521_373a81e30f_b.jpg

aaww what an adorable baby :heartbeat: thanks for choosing to rescue and welcome to the pack :) have a look around our training&behavior section for references about socialization and potty-training. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :D we're here to help you out ;)

This is Koda. He is 8 weeks old, we just adopted him from a local rescue. His mom was a husky and dad was possibly a yellow lab or golden retriever? He is a such a sweet boy and is doing great on his training. I can tell he is going to be a great dog! Just here looking for any useful info on potty training/socialization or other info on puppies. Here are some pics! He is 10-11 pounds right now.

6904004541_1bbe4f3c35_b.jpg

6904004509_e6d1f19957_b.jpg

6904004489_f1db9e103e_b.jpg

the snappers

6904004521_373a81e30f_b.jpg

hi welcome to the forum ...koda has lovley pearly whites...

Welcome! I also have a husky x lab looks a lot like my boy Starsky

[url=' ouch2

Neat! They do look alot alike! :) ... Thanks for the warm welcome eveyone! His mom was rescued from the Red lake Indian reservation and gave birth to 9 pups shortly after being taking into a foster home. Koda did great in the kennel last night, and went potty first thing this am. when I let him out. He doesn't like being in his caged off puppy area much though. Today he has been crying unless someone is inside the area with him or he is let out, then he falls asleep right away. I dont want to reinforce his crying by taking him out or going inside, but I also dont want to hear him crying non-stop. Any suggestions? right now he is fast asleep next to me on the couch.