Did I just lose my mind somewhere? lol

valkyra

:lolman: ive got 3 dogs who just give the evil looks when they get told no lol and 2 young children who have started to learn the art of giving mummy lip lol

:lolman: ive got 3 dogs who just give the evil looks when they get told no lol and 2 young children who have started to learn the art of giving mummy lip lol

LOL, so glad to hear another Husky does this. I'm new to owing a husky and thought I was just a crap trainer. When I tell her no she just stares at me (we have a staring contest), I win all the time cause I don't want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

LOL, so glad to hear another Husky does this. I'm new to owing a husky and thought I was just a crap trainer. When I tell her no she just stares at me (we have a staring contest), I win all the time cause I don't want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

lol no your not a crap trainer diva does it a lot when i put her in her crate when i'm going out she does it when i tell her to come in from the garden she will sit down and give me the evil stare as if to say 'make me ' lol she a very stubborn little madam lol

lol I taught both of them to speak thinking (mistake on my part I should never think) that it would help the woo woo wooing .

That is one thing that really intrigues me, how do you teach them to speak? I saw a trainer on youtube did it and it was amazing, he would do an open and close motion with his hand and the dog would literally bark, but when he completely closed his hand the dog would go silent, it was spectacular. How did you teach yours to speak?