Hello from Silicon Valley

Synphny

Welcome to the forum Jack - Glad you found us. Beautiful pups.

Don't know if you have yet, but there is a member map you can pin yourself to and see who is close.

You say Silicon Valley. What town? I am in Concord, so not quite close enough for a quick meet.

Look forward to hearing from you and seeing more pics when you get a chance.

Welcome to the forum Jack - Glad you found us. Beautiful pups.

Don't know if you have yet, but there is a member map you can pin yourself to and see who is close.

You say Silicon Valley. What town? I am in Concord, so not quite close enough for a quick meet.

Look forward to hearing from you and seeing more pics when you get a chance.

Hello George I'm located in San Jose but I travel all over the bay during weekend for different hike routes and places for my 2 to explore they get bored quickly when going to the same place. Maybe we can meet somewhere in between

Hello George I'm located in San Jose but I travel all over the bay during weekend for different hike routes and places for my 2 to explore they get bored quickly when going to the same place. Maybe we can meet somewhere in between

Hi Jack- well I don't get out of town much. Between work/the rescue and weekend adoption fairs I'm lucky to get a half a day to train mine and run the girls on the bike.

But I'll give it some thought and see if I can come up with something.

Welcome.

Pin yourself to the MEMBER MAP

then folks will know where you are and can have a good chance to decide if they

can meet up with you for a mini meet. :up:

you can always check out our member map to see who lives near you :) this is a large international forum with members from all over the globe so there's always someone that lives nearby :D I'm sure you can arrange a little play date with some members soon :) don't forget to post pics of the meetings tho! ;) oh and welcome to our husky family. We are more than glad to have you here :D