Can you determine her Color?

Darla

I think wolf grey, because she has lots of that tan/yellowish color in her undercoat.

But they change so much there is no way to tell - she can either go way darker than she is now. Or lighter. There are a few threads of this forum about coat development over time... it should give you an idea of what you can expect.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/12-months-difference.35547/

id say wold grey or grey and white shes a tad darker than my girls was you may find her coat goes darker as she gets bigger xx

btw shes very pretty xx

We just bought our FIRST Siberian Husky. Her name is Calypso and she is beautiful! We were looking online at what color she could be or couldn't be and we found she might be an Agouti color. We would like everyones opinion on what you think PLEASE![ATTACH=full]39605[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]39606[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]39607[/ATTACH]

post-11047-0-89434200-1384918670_thumb.jhi ..reminds me of marley as a puppy ...hes classed as wolf grey...i say he looks like he has glasses on ....shes beautiful ...heres a pic then and now ...enjoy your husky ..have lots of fun .:)

post-6071-13586021261347_thumb.jpg

post-6071-13586021268066_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...