New Puppy To Our Husky Family

Mike G.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some extremely tragic news... Yesterday Ruby was playing outside and ran into the path of an oncoming baseball. She suffered obvious head-trauma and shortly went unconscious. We rushed her to the animal E.R. and the veterinarian said she had obvious brain swelling and that her chances of survival were 50/50, but sadly she stopped breathing around 1:40 p.m. cst today. I decided the best thing to do was to have her put out of her misery. Please pray for Ruby and our family. We are extremely distraught. Ruby was doing so great with our family. I don't know what to do right now. I cried all last night praying for her but sadly she lost her life. She didn't deserve this.... She had her whole life in front of her and now she's gone.... R.I.P. Ruby... I'm sorry you had to suffer like this, I love you... :''''(

I have some extremely tragic news... Yesterday Ruby was playing outside and ran into the path of an oncoming baseball. She suffered obvious head-trauma and shortly went unconscious. We rushed her to the animal E.R. and the veterinarian said she had obvious brain swelling and that her chances of survival were 50/50, but sadly she stopped breathing around 1:40 p.m. cst today. I decided the best thing to do was to have her put out of her misery. Please pray for Ruby and our family. We are extremely distraught. Ruby was doing so great with our family. I don't know what to do right now. I cried all last night praying for her but sadly she lost her life. She didn't deserve this.... She had her whole life in front of her and now she's gone.... R.I.P. Ruby... I'm sorry you had to suffer like this, I love you... :''''(

Oh no, I'm so so so sorry, What a beautiful Pup RIP x x x