New Puppy To Our Husky Family

Mike G.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some extremely tragic news... Yesterday Ruby was playing outside and ran into the path of an oncoming baseball. She suffered obvious head-trauma and shortly went unconscious. We rushed her to the animal E.R. and the veterinarian said she had obvious brain swelling and that her chances of survival were 50/50, but sadly she stopped breathing around 1:40 p.m. cst today. I decided the best thing to do was to have her put out of her misery. Please pray for Ruby and our family. We are extremely distraught. Ruby was doing so great with our family. I don't know what to do right now. I cried all last night praying for her but sadly she lost her life. She didn't deserve this.... She had her whole life in front of her and now she's gone.... R.I.P. Ruby... I'm sorry you had to suffer like this, I love you... :''''(
Im so sorry to hear of u loss of Ruby thinkin of u & ur family xxx Sleep peacefully little one xxx

We are so sorry to hear of your loss of Ruby and our hearts go out to you and your family and hear is a little prayer we would like to send out to Ruby:

"To make heaven the perfect Resting place for your Ruby you so loved and adored, God made sure those Pearly Gates contains a doggy door":angel:

Husky Hugs from Vermont:heartbeat::grouphug::heartbeat:

Thanks for the support everybody, it really means a lot. Ruby was a young and innocent soul, who in no way deserved the fate she received. She will be dearly missed. I don't know why this tragic, freak accident had to happen. It still pains me to see her little toys and the things she used to play with and chew on around the house. I have a void in my heart right now due to this great loss and I don't know when, or if ever I can get over this. I just wish this could've never happened to that poor puppy.

Just to read what you wrote touches our heart for the dogs in our lives leave the greatest paw prints on our hearts, no matter how young or how old, we hold a very special place in our hearts for them. Collect her toys and put them in a special place so that you may look at them and reflect of happy and great memories of her with them. She may not be here with you but she will always be in spirit in your heart and no one can never take that away. There will be days that you will be sad and shed a tear and those tears are for Ruby. Our greatest sympathy are with you and Ruby.

"IT IS SAID THAT THE SOULS OF OUR SIBERIANS THAT WE LOVED BECOME PART OF OUR OWN SOULS FOREVER":heartbeat::angel::heartbeat:

‎"Some birds aren't meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright". May your beautiful and innocent soul fly away to where it's meant to be. May we reunite in a future time and place... A time and place of peace. Many souls receive the fates that they deserve, while very few receive the life that they deserved. You were taken from this earth too soon... May you live eternally and rest in peace. I love you Ruby.

Reading everybody's posts and writing what I just wrote above is really helping me on my way to finding solace. Thank you everybody. I'm sure Ruby appreciates your wishes :rip: