Shock Collars

Smokey

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way to condition the dog to recall reliably under every situation and stimulus with distractions in an hour. It's not humanly possible.

Who said hour under every situacions? She start to come back after hour learn. We need to stops this discusion coz is for nothing. Everyone wants to shoot me coz i said i use SC.I must to said again i have used signal not shot and vibra.And one funny thinks ,if the signal is that bad whats about clicker??? Possibly U dont know that but clicker is moore noisy like signal in SC.

Who said hour under every situacions? She start to come back after hour learn. We need to stops this discusion coz is for nothing. Everyone wants to shoot me coz i said i use SC.I must to said again i have used signal not shot and vibra.And one funny thinks ,if the signal is that bad whats about clicker??? Possibly U dont know that but clicker is moore noisy like signal in SC.

i whistle trained my staff for recall, he got it really quick so i think your right when you say you can get the basics down that quick :) they are quick learners, this was no distractions though :)

Let me clarify- I have nothing against e-collars and certainly don't want to shoot you. I was simply stating that reliable recall cannot be trained in an hour.

Clickers are used to mark a behavior. Not as an adversive...