Heroic miracle dog loses face while saving children Continue reading on Examiner.com Heroic miracle

aronoiiel

I watched the video and she looks pretty happy. I'd say she is a very lucky dog with a family that clearly adore her...that's a quality life in my eyes.

You'd be surprised at what animals learn to deal with. Amazing that she ran off...cared for herself for 2 whole weeks and then returned. Amazing that she survived such an injury without human intervention!

Agreed, I saw a fleeting glance of the photo and had to turn the page off, too distressing for me.

It is incredibly distressing but having read the report it's heartwarming to see she's under the care of a vet and they're going to give her some reconstruction.

not to be rude :( at all...but i think there should be a warning to the picture featured with this article. it's extremely graphic in my opinion.

not rude at all your right normally I put warnings and graphic stuff can't believe I didn't on this :banghead: seems my stupid side is ruling my actions lately :rolleyes:

All I can say is "WOW!!" I don't think I've seen a dog as disfigured as she is and was still alive.

Quality of life - there's a lot more to quality of life than how someone looks; love, care and affection mean a lot more in the quality of life - and it looks like this dog has plenty of love and care and affection - both to give and receive!

My hats off to the family, I think too many would have simply said that she's in such bad shape that it would be better to put her down. Really glad that they found someone who could care for her!!