I can't escape her!

naomiJayne

the past two days Kira been a pain in the bum for pinching food - Well last night I dreamt I baked a cake and I caught Kira in her crate eating it...When I woke up I thought it had really happened and it took a little while for it to register as a dream XD

It didn't help that every ten minuets this morning Kira was licking my face to wake me up :facepalm::doglick:

Just though I'd share some photos I took of my gorgeous little shitbag this morning :)

post-4-13853671359377_thumb.jpg

post-6152-1358602158597_thumb.png

post-6152-13586021586863_thumb.png

post-6152-13586021587575_thumb.png

LOL her mischief even made it to your dream? :rofl: you must be pretty upset about her then! :P I once dream I am walking with Dime and suddenly thought "what would happen if I let go of this leash" and dropped Dime's leash right away :eek: since this is a dream, he is walking nicely as if I'm holding an invisible leash :cool: but then just when I thought it is time to get a hold of his leash again he started to increase his walking speed and--like how it would happen in real life--he ran off with full speed :confused: when I wake up I thought it really happened and I have to run downstairs to make sure my boy isn't missing :lolman:

LOL her mischief even made it to your dream? :rofl: you must be pretty upset about her then! :P I once dream I am walking with Dime and suddenly thought "what would happen if I let go of this leash" and dropped Dime's leash right away :eek: since this is a dream, he is walking nicely as if I'm holding an invisible leash :cool: but then just when I thought it is time to get a hold of his leash again he started to increase his walking speed and--like how it would happen in real life--he ran off with full speed :confused: when I wake up I thought it really happened and I have to run downstairs to make sure my boy isn't missing :lolman:

Aww no bet you panicked when you woke up ! when I woke up I was mad at Kira, Good job I realised it was a dream :P

:lolman: Too funny! She looks great by the way :D

:thankyou::heartbeat:

Ha ha!! She looks so innocent :)

innocent?! My dream was a premonition, She went from bad to worse yesterdaya nd destroyed 3 things, one of which a piece of work I had spent ages working on -.-

Well, she surely is a gorgeous little shitbag lol :)

My girl's 2nd name is knucklehead, but under certain circumstances, I've called her worse lol

I realized over the past few years that I don't even need an alarm clock-My girl wakes me up every morning with some nice, sloppy licks to the face:facepalm:

Ornery yet so lovable... This is why I love Huskies.

Well, she surely is a gorgeous little shitbag lol :)

My girl's 2nd name is knucklehead, but under certain circumstances, I've called her worse lol

I realized over the past few years that I don't even need an alarm clock-My girl wakes me up every morning with some nice, sloppy licks to the face:facepalm:

Ornery yet so lovable... This is why I love Huskies.

It would be nice if she did it and woke me up when I needed it but this was on a day off :facepalm: She is a gorgeous little shitbag (and she knows it) Also Kira only gives you kisses when SHE wants to, if you ask for one he turns her face away :P