Who's That Puppy In The Window?

SA DA KA

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIND YOUR PUPPY. There are 16 pictures. Picture one starts at the upper left row, ending in picture 16 at the bottom right. Once you have found your puppy, write a thread with a number that is your puppy and give it's name and a one line sentence describing your puppy. Five of the sixteen puppies are not HO puppies. When all nine puppies have been identified on this thread, we will choose one photo out of the nine as the winner. We will use your Avatar from your reply on this thread and contact you in the "In Box" that you have won the puppy photo contest. We will leave our E Mail address for the winner to contact us with your mailing address. Only the actual owners of these puppies may reply.

SA DA KA will send the winner all natural dog treats, training book and puppy toy where ever you may live. Have fun, and give it your all!

Hi Sa Da Ka, you are the man, very interesting and unique game, although a little easy. Picture 16, last pic, is my baby girl Aya at about 9 weeks. That picture was taken the very first day I brought her home, she was so shy that day.

She has a great temperament, very energetic and playful and is a bit of a trouble-maker - digs holes and bites everything and seems to always gives me the evil stare with that beautiful marking when she knows she's done something wrong (biting my shoes/thongs, pants etc...) - it's so hard to punish her as well. BTW, picture 8 is amazing, that puppy is so cute and has a beautiful and gorgeous color, I'm a bit envious of whoever owns him/her but will never trade my girl Aya for any dog, lol. Thanks again Sa Da Ka for a very unique idea and if I do win don't worry about the gifts, she is very spoiled already and showered with love everyday, I'm just honored and glad that you posted her picture in this game.

Hi Sa Da Ka, you are the man, very interesting and unique game, although a little easy. Picture 16, last pic, is my baby girl Aya at about 9 weeks. That picture was taken the very first day I brought her home, she was so shy that day.

She has a great temperament, very energetic and playful and is a bit of a trouble-maker - digs holes and bites everything and seems to always gives me the evil stare with that beautiful marking when she knows she's done something wrong (biting my shoes/thongs, pants etc...) - it's so hard to punish her as well. BTW, picture 8 is amazing, that puppy is so cute and has a beautiful and gorgeous color, I'm a bit envious of whoever owns him/her but will never trade my girl Aya for any dog, lol. Thanks again Sa Da Ka for a very unique idea and if I do win don't worry about the gifts, she is very spoiled already and showered with love everyday, I'm just honored and glad that you posted her picture in this game.

We have a bakery that we make homemade dog biscuits at and we have SA DA KA Health and Wellness for Dogs. Named after our Sasha, Dakota and Kayak. Thank You

Shylah is number 14 :)

She is a spoilt little lady...that can make you smile no matter what :)

this pic was taken on her first day home....and can honestly say i have never looked back, she is energetic,playful and a total handful, finding mischief even the remotest of places. Certainly a very much loved member of my family, and now the community ...who all have to come over whilst we walking to make a fuss of her :)

think i have done this right :)

[quote name='"saintlysinner :), post: 588816, member: 7513"']Shylah is number 14 :)

She is a spoilt little lady...that can make you smile no matter what :)

this pic was taken on her first day home....and can honestly say i have never looked back, she is energetic,playful and a total handful, finding mischief even the remotest of places. Certainly a very much loved member of my family, and now the community ...who all have to come over whilst we walking to make a fuss of her :)

think i have done this right :)

We are sorry to say that puppy number 8 is "Ruby" and she is now at the Rainbow Bridge. Our hearts go out to Ruby's owners. We were notified of this sad news by an HO member.:rainbowbridge:

ah yes have just heard about that :( RIP little Ruby

We are sorry to say that puppy number 8 is "Ruby" and she is now at the Rainbow Bridge. Our hearts go out to Ruby's owners. We were notified of this sad news by an HO member.:rainbowbridge:

Thank you for the kind words. Our family is dealing with this tragic loss day-by-day. Ruby is in a better place :cry1:

Thank you for the kind words. Our family is dealing with this tragic loss day-by-day. Ruby is in a better place :cry1:

We read your post on what if you had to make that decision. It really hurt our hearts and we had a friend over today and sharing your very sad story to them.:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::cry1: