For Sale: Husky Owners Magnets

Val (Zebedee)

We have a load of Husky Owner Forum fridge magnets for sale, £2.50 each including p&p, all proceeds are going towards the forum. They can also be used on vehicles but remember, they are magnets & can be removed, but they are handy if you don't want to put a sticker on your vehicle permanently ;) They measure 6" by 3"

Please pm me your address & how you want to pay & I will get back to you :D I will also have some at camp for sale so you can pick one up there if you don't want to send money

post-95-0-00984400-1385456028_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586021634905_thumb.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a load of Husky Owner Forum fridge magnets for sale, £2.50 each including p&p, all proceeds are going towards the forum. They can also be used on vehicles but remember, they are magnets & can be removed, but they are handy if you don't want to put a sticker on your vehicle permanently ;) They measure 6" by 3"

Please pm me your address & how you want to pay & I will get back to you :D I will also have some at camp for sale so you can pick one up there if you don't want to send money

[ATTACH=full]39860[/ATTACH]

As Austinville asked, would we be able to have some for our Husky Camp in Iowa this year? If not-I'll send you some monies via paypal-I love it, maybe get two for us (may have to put on the side of my garden tractor for mowing :D-would look gooood) will pm you!!:bouncy:

ooh i'd like one or two please. Can paypal or in person

N.B if there are enough to go round i would like two but i would hate it if someone had to go without, so will see how many takers you get before i deffo order

loops, there's MORE than enough to go around, you can have 22 if you like :P do you think you'll be seeing us before camp?

We do have an English bank account and I have just checked if some money that is coming in has come in yet but no off course not...LOLOL can you hold 2 back for me and I will once the monies have come in and cleared I can then transfer it to you via internet banking??