Mother's Day

Sarah

I've bought my mum a hamper with a tea for 1 set with hot choc, shortbread biscuits, galaxy chocs, me to u bear mum teddy, strawberry shampoo/conditioner, shower gel, 2 face masks, some pink bath roses, a mum soap an a lil me to u bear mum book with some phrases about mum and a few other bits and pieces

i will be with her which will be enough lol... i live two hundred miles away so dont get back home as much as i'd like. on st patricks day (17th mar) it is the parents 50th wedding anniversary so will be going to a party type affair for them. I will also be taking the doofs who she adores

i will be with her which will be enough lol... i live two hundred miles away so dont get back home as much as i'd like. on st patricks day (17th mar) it is the parents 50th wedding anniversary so will be going to a party type affair for them. I will also be taking the doofs who she adores

my folks had their 50 th last year and really enjoyed themselves, so I hope yours do too.

my folks had their 50 th last year and really enjoyed themselves, so I hope yours do too.

. The parents especially will be chuffed with the bird being there. She is like their first grand child. well grand dog lol it is awesome that your inlaws have reached 70 years. that is an amazing achievement that unfortunately seems very rare nowadays.