Our family huskys

dale&chayla

Keeta ( black ) Kodiak (copper) and Karma (white) all rescues, all loveable, and all husky.

Keeta is our what we call blond in dog form. She is all love but at time we wonder if she is smart. We always find her is a funny position, stuck in something and wondering how it happened and needing attention. She came to Dale to bring Kodiak some company but found her way into dale's heart. Dale rescued her from the Olympian Siberian Husky Rescue. In turn they got her from a family who tied her up to a pull, on a two foot lead, and no food or water. Sad time for her but now she is in a happy place.

Once I came along she attached her self to me from day one. Now she is my skijoring dog in training and my Nanny for my son. She is fun, loving and always at my side.

Kodiak is the top dog of our house for now. He is also old man of the pack. He is pretty, bulky, and laid back man. He came from the Southwest Washington Humane Society about to be put down. Dale learn the reason for it and it was he was a cat killer and the owner of the cat wanted him put down. Dale at the time did not live in Washington took him away and saved him from death row. He now is what we call our living rug and get spoiled by Dale everyday.

Karma my and soon to be our loving, talkative, and silly dog. Karma came into my life in my college years. My best friend and I could not pass her up in the Safe heaven in Albany Oregon. When we saw her she was almost skin and bones but better then she was, so the heaven told us, and she just gave birth to a litter of puppies 4 months before. My best friend and I share her but now my friend can't keep her so she is coming to us. She is the other living rug but sleeps on her back all the time. She is also a nonstop talker and loves to be brushed over and over again.

So that is our pack and rescues and will have forever loving homes.:D

post-7056-13586021775042_thumb.jpg

post-7056-13586021780791_thumb.jpg

post-7056-13586021785906_thumb.jpg

post-7056-13586021792301_thumb.jpg

post-7056-13586021802429_thumb.jpg

post-7056-13586021807083_thumb.jpg

Keeta, Kodiak and Karma, you are a handsome threesome, we want to thank your humans for opening their hearts and their homes for rescuing you. It sure looks like you have your Fur-ever home. It fills our hearts with happiness and joy.

"Siberians bring such joy into our lives and leave many happy memories in our hearts" Your hearts have been paw printed. Thanks again.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

Its so wonderful to hear these stories of rescued Husky's living a happy, fulfilled and love-filled life with a permanent forever home and people that will give them all the love and attention to their needs that they deserve-well done! :clap: Cheers to you for your rescue of these three beautiful Husky's-they were waiting for the right people and you came along for them! Great pics-we'd be very lucky to see more of them anytime, thanks for sharing :up: