Favorite husky color?

mydiamond

Coat color should not be the decision-maker when it comes to purchasing/adopting a husky, I know.. But don't you guys have a favorite husky color/mask type? :wub: me myself.. I really adore red huskies. They're just so unique :heartbeat: guess they're the only coat color type that doesn't make a husky look wolf-like :P as for mask... I don't know, I don't have a favorite but light-colored goggles is heart-stealing for sure :D Eye color? I like bi-eyed huskies the most :up: simply because I've never seen one in real-life .____. in Indo, we call "bi-eyes" as "flip flop eyes" :rofl:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kissu's what I prefer. Really! He has an almost invisible mask, gorgeous brown eyes, and is reddish brown. Very unique with that combination, and if it wasn't obvious from his name, I like unique stuff. :D

I did used to prefer blue eyes, and I do like bi-eyes, but Kissu has won me over and now I like brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two favourites that I absolutely cannot decide between; copper red and agouti. On a copper red husky I'd prefer either no mask, so the red just frames the face, or a large solid mask (like the father of BingBlaze'n'Skyla's pup Blaze!) and on an agouti i'd prefer goggles :D I'm not bothered about eye colour but having a brown eyed dog already I'd love a blue eyed one.

EDIT: Ooh I would love this boy!! (pinching a photo of Blaze's dad here! :P )

P1010012.jpg

I think overall, I love agouti's with dirty faces and blue eyes. But, I love parti-eyes a little more than bi-eyes. I don't normally like white but Orion's making me mellow to it. I love piebalds though, absolutely love them; I'd love to get a agouti piebald with blue eyes someday.

That said, blacks are amazing, but so are Fox reds. They're not your normal reds; the one I knew had red but also mixes of tan - giving him a bit of orange in places - and black, plus throw in the flashy white and OMG he was a stunning looking dog. Had awesome drive for a sled, too, just too bad he was really people shy.

We couldn't really tell kobi's colour from his adoption picture but his blurb attracted us to him. He's mainly white with a sprinkling of red (doesn't really come out in pic) and he has one amber eye and one part amber/part blue.

Both our boys had pale faces with no masks yet my hubby has always loved white/grey with a mask lol

Personally I just don't care, they are all beautiful inside and out :)

I am fairly new to these fabulous dogs. Our male was light in the summer and very dark now, white, biscuit and black with blue eyes. Our female with the "flip flop eyes", love that expression btw was mostly cream and small amounts of red but is shedding to reveal the chocolate fur. Its like having another dog xx Best colour of all is when we come home and they are not wearing badgers/fox poop !!!!

I have seen some beautiful dogs on here.

Whites are my fave, but silver or grey and whites come in very close! I love open masks, like my boy Taz (which is basically a white face), but the masks I do love are the ones that look like StaceyMae's boy Sheldon, that light colored almost raccoon looking mask, I think that's what you were trying to describe too :P As for eyes, I can't resist a pair of blues :)

I am fairly new to these fabulous dogs. Our male was light in the summer and very dark now, white, biscuit and black with blue eyes. Our female with the "flip flop eyes", love that expression btw was mostly cream and small amounts of red but is shedding to reveal the chocolate fur. Its like having another dog xx Best colour of all is when we come home and they are not wearing badgers/fox poop !!!!

I have seen some beautiful dogs on here.

what's "biscuit and black"? O_O wait wait I'll get my notebook ready first. Alright, now explain :D

I love them all.....but my first choice is the black & white. Saying that, our first husky was a red & white! We had never seen a red until we went to look at her litter. This was 19 years ago. We fell in love with her color immediately. Good thing, because there was only one b&w in the litter of 7 and she was already spoken for. Love the blue eyes, but any combination is fine with me. :D

i had my hearts set on a black and white but came home with a grey and white as she had a lovely temp would love a red one day though aswell lol xx

Love the black & whites. Prefer blue eyes, but Rynnies bi-eyes are my favorites now!

My second fave is whatever color sutsibe 's Strider is. Lordy he's a handsome guy!!!!!

He's silver - you're right - he IS gorgeous - too bad he knows it, too!

I have some preference for the softness of brown eyes, but I really don't care much about eye color. Like Becky, I do have a preference for either the black and white (especially the really dark black!) or the silver...

Grey and white. The dark goggle markings make my heart melt, we didn't know Zelda was going to develop them until about a week ago. It's really hard not to let her get away with everything.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk.