Walking four, easiest way possible?

Rob

Friday morning we got our 4th husky through a relationship breakdown, i use ezydog vario 6 leads and a walking belt for walking our 3, this morning i've just took all four out, 3 was managable but 4 is just a tangled mess lol

They like to walk side by side, but they obviously cross over etc just getting tangled, i need a way to stop this, whats the best way to go about it as i can't find a 4 way splitter thingy lol.

Thanks. The new addition "Miko" is the bi-eyed one :)post-9011-0-46475500-1386510420_thumb.jp

post-1679-13586022120274_thumb.jpg

post-1679-1358602212204_thumb.jpg

post-1679-13586022122566_thumb.jpg

Friday morning we got our 4th husky through a relationship breakdown, i use ezydog vario 6 leads and a walking belt for walking our 3, this morning i've just took all four out, 3 was managable but 4 is just a tangled mess lol

They like to walk side by side, but they obviously cross over etc just getting tangled, i need a way to stop this, whats the best way to go about it as i can't find a 4 way splitter thingy lol.

Thanks. The new addition "Miko" is the bi-eyed one :)[ATTACH]40129[/ATTACH][ATTACH]40130[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]40128[/ATTACH]

I can't help you but can I just say "bloody amazing". Wish I had four of my own. I only have time for one atm but when I finish school (going to be years) and start a career going I will definitely get as much as possible. Again amazing pack and sorry I can't help.

Congratulations on the new addition and making sure another husky is not homeless...I would have to agree with Sarah, connect 2, and use just two leashes. They also come in webbed material that may not tangle as much. Good luck, just walking three is difficult for us with two walkers!:dog3:

Thanks, its been utter chaos these last 48hrs since we brought him home but there's signs of things calming down between them, lots of walks to get rid of some of that energy.

The pic sarah posted looks ideal, anywhere online i can buy some?

Huskyhijinx- i find a walking belt really helps loads, i'd struggle to walk mine just on leashes but the belt makes it sooooo much easier.

awww congrats on your new addition!

how about two of these

ancol-chain-split-lead.jpg

Pets at home do them but they are not very long so you don't get much separation. We bought on made by '3 Peaks' which is a good bit longer so the dogs get more room. Tried it out this morning with a neighbour's dog and it was more manageable than using two separate leads