New Brighton Meet 26.2.12

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pics don't show it at all, but it was a lovely sunny day!!

I have apologies to make on behalf of Diesel who piddled up Sue's welly (good job you wore those wellies!!) AND twice on Chris' bike (dunno what he had against your back wheel!!) .... :redface1::sorry:

Other than that, it was fairly uneventful, no-one fell over in the water :rolleyes: but some of the dogs ran on scooters & bikes up & down the prom, lovely wide paths. A couple of husky owners that are not on here (yet - they have been given cards!) came over for chats and we had a good laugh all the while we were there.

RIOTcore Nic!! It's only when we got back to the car I realised I had your magnet but we waited ages & no-one came back, think you were all having a Starbucks or something, sorry!!

haha posted at the same time, i know i forgot about it too till i went back the car then realized you weren't there so thought you might have gone home, nevermind I'll get it off you on the next meet no worries xD

Great pics, I am gutted that I'm working it looked like the dogs had a great time. Good to see Chris on his bike, the mushing crew is groing nicely:D and I want a go of that board:llama2: , I could crash good on that.

:thankyou:Val and Steve for dropping my HO magnet off, it looks great:D

Where gonna have a proper Crew mate! oh and Christine was awesome on steves scooter he leant it to her for the day and she loved it! Shame you couldnt make it but hey nevermind!

Thanks, the pooches were pooped! lol

Who saw Diesel running - yes, RUNNING up the beach to rescue the husky on the rocks?? Our very own David Hasselhoff in dog form! But I never got a vid cos I was worried about the poor dog! :facepalm:

MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! IT WAS FAB ! I could hear the soundtrack in my head (was great as it drowned out those pesky voices for a minute) ......it was like Husky Watch ! I swear there were a few babes chasing after him too ...that was you and I Val, obviously! ;)