New Brighton Meet 26.2.12

Val (Zebedee)

I swear there were a few babes chasing after him too ...that was you and I Val, obviously! ;)

Sadly I couldn't get my camera out in time to catch Val & Julie running up the beach in their Red Lifeguard Swimsuits, with their long tresses blowing in the wind,

It's an image that will stay in my mind for a very long time. . . . . . . . . . . or at least until I find a good therapist. ;)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, the pooches were pooped! lol

Who saw Diesel running - yes, RUNNING up the beach to rescue the husky on the rocks?? Our very own David Hasselhoff in dog form! But I never got a vid cos I was worried about the poor dog! :facepalm:

bless him such a hero :wub:

Sadly I couldn't get my camera out in time to catch Val & Julie running up the beach in their Red Lifeguard Swimsuits, with their long tresses blowing in the wind,

It's an image that will stay in my mind for a very long time. . . . . . . . . . . or at least until I find a good therapist. ;)

Sorry, Nick, no amount of money could get you a therapist good enough to erase the thought of me running up the beach like that, there's just not one about!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

hi guys thanks for a lovely day at new brighton myself and my dogs had a lovely day. hope you like the pics look forward to the next meet:)
Hi, was on the car park and was amazed at seeing the dogs. I spoke to one or two members and suggested that someone gets in touch with New Brighton Waves which is a local community group that aims to support events that are put on in New Brighton. We are currently putting together a website focusing on events in New Brighton and would welcome information about any future visits you plan. Unfortunately my own dogs lack a little in comparison with the huskies and the (honorary one that resembled a lab). Hope you can visit New Brighton again in the near future. NBW

Hi, was on the car park and was amazed at seeing the dogs. I spoke to one or two members and suggested that someone gets in touch with New Brighton Waves which is a local community group that aims to support events that are put on in New Brighton. We are currently putting together a website focusing on events in New Brighton and would welcome information about any future visits you plan. Unfortunately my own dogs lack a little in comparison with the huskies and the (honorary one that resembled a lab). Hope you can visit New Brighton again in the near future. NBW

Hi Shaun lovely to meet you at New Brighton. Let us know the website when you get it up and running so we can have a look and keep in touch. We had a couple of honorary collies that day too lol oh and an honorary squirrel/fox which is what I reckon my husky looks more like lol Hopefully you could clue us in on dog friendly cafes/pubs etc in the area for us, as options to get our refreshments from for future visits too. Thank you! :)