would you be lost without your mobile?

loops

on feb 14th my mobile decided to stop recognising its sim card. Last saturday i took it took get fixed and today just had a post card saying its knacked and cant be fixed.. I have not really missed it at all. Him indoors can vouch what a miserable bag i am at keeping in contact lol So could you cope this long without yours or would you be climbing the walls at being non contactable?

erm i dont think id be that bothered - i dont ring people n rarely text anyone id miss it for my alarm tho

id be more lost without my laptop

ETA: i would miss not having it when walking the dogs - really helped when skyla got attacked n we rung my nan n grandad to come n get us

Here's where the crowd gasps in horror, and people fall over and faint :lolman: No I wouldn't, and we don't even have one between the both of us, we just have a landline-and I've...(here it comes)....................................NEVER TEXTED (ducks at flying objects)

lost...lost :omg: yeh i would feel like i have lost my life line.. i would be so bored and lonely..almost suicidal...i rely on my mobile so much not just for text chatting but all the jokes i get. and i rely on it for work .

i would give up my lap top. my sky telly.and watching formula 1 before i would give up my phone..

I'd be lost! Its got my calender on it, i'd never know what was going on if i didnt have my phone lol. I never call anyone or text really, but its got important numbers like vets in it and if something happened i'd need to call asap! Dont think i'd be bothered about laptop, im on it all day but i never do anything lol. Sky+ i'd miss! The ability to record and pause tv is genuis! lol

Would not be too bothered about not being contactable,

however I read books all day long on the Kindle app on my phone

That would hurt me A LOT !!!

I can live without it. Though I feel that the most problems will be with the other people unable to reach me when I'm not home :rolleyes: I only have a mobile phone in case of an emergency. Anything else I need to tell/call someone for can wait until I'm home where I use the landline or computer.

Yes I would, since I moved into my new apartment, I opted out of getting a house phone.. so other than internet, my mobile is my only form of communication and I use it heavily for work. Last month, I lost it in the snow while playing with Echo.. it was very hard to get through that week without a phone!

Before I got my smartphone, I could care less about my old phone. It could really only call, and I didn't call that often.

Now, with my iPhone, I do so many things that I can't believe I lived without for so long! Like, if I get lost in a new city, I can just go to the 'Maps' app to find out where I am and where I need to go. Or taking pictures on-the-go when I don't have my camera on me, the iPhone camera does a good job for what it is.

I use mine for alarm, internet, emails and map my walk app, so I would be lost without it. Mind you it is totally crap as a phone, it can do everything bar make and hold onto calls, it always cuts me off. It's been back for repair twice and then replaced but still the problem remains. Can't wait for contract to end.

I'm like Rosemary to the extent I have an heir and a spare as family bulk buys them when they're on offer. I am frequently getting told off about either not having the phone with me or if I do not being switched on. I have even been told by my sons on more than one occasion that the green button is the one that accepts calls. They keep changing my ring tones. I've had Homer Simpson with a mad scientist message about answering the phone and now having a cock crowing. First time I heard the new ring tone I said I can hear chickens. :duh:

lol Biggles. many years ago i never ever wanted a phone. If peeps wanted me i'd got a land line. I only relented when my ex went on about if i ran out of petrol or got a puncture on my bike.Lucky i did cos my bike blew a fuse at gone midnight in the only village in norfolk to have no street lights lol, Bizarrely my ex was on his way back from stansted airport and was the one to stop and help me lol..

as an after thought i had pay as you go at the time and my credit ran out while in a phone queue to the rac grr

I have even been told by my sons on more than one occasion that the green button is the one that accepts calls.

After I lost one of my phones, I went with my OH to buy a new one - got very strange looks from the sales person when I said I wanted a phone with a hello and goodbye button - that's all I need :rolleyes: But they are invbaluable in an emergency :)

I use mine mainly as a mini computer, anything I want to look up, accessing HO, a calendar, alarm clock, weather checker. Don't really use it as a phone unless I'm away from home. So would I miss it? Yes but not because it's a phone, because it does everything else.