Say Hello to Garrus

Catza

Hello everyone!

I just got 4 month old Garrus (SH & Lab Mix) about 2 months ago, and I have to say I have entered a whole new world I never expected! My whole life I have had dogs, but I have to say there is a big difference between the German Shepards, English mastiffs, and labs that I have had before... and this smart, willful new part of our family...often he out stubborns my 3 year old and 18 month old daughters!

I have never met a Dog who has so much his own agenda. He Love and dotes on my girls and myself... but nothing is ever about what "the humans" want...

I came here hoping for a little help, because although I have always appreciated the SH bread for their beauty and intelligence, I have never had one own me before... I find that I feel out of my depth on some days, and have been inspired by the challenge!

Thanks ahead of time for you help,

Catza

Here's a pic of our little boy

imag0215.jpg

post-10725-0-74885800-1387391474_thumb.j

Yep they are not like any other breed of dog.

Almost everything you know about dogs, turn it around

180 degrees and you might be on the right lines. :)

post-1354-1358602274203_thumb.jpg

YES!! We will be outside and I'll be trying to get him to come in...

it will be freezing... and I've lost feeling in my feet... but I'll call him... he will look at me (so I know he hears me)... gives me the, "Unless you have a treat, I'm not listening" and runs away...