Dog Whisperer?

Lavs

won't let canadians watch...."the uploader has made this video unavailable in your country"

You can use a UK proxy server to view the video. There is also a Firefox add-on called Modify Headers that will change your HTTP request header; if you replace it with a UK IP address it might work in fooling Youtube. I usually stick with a proxy.

http://www.proxyuk.org/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see them either, so let's say not just the Canadians, let's say Americans in general ... (( getting myself in trouble here, yes, Canadians are Americans as well! :) ))

I know! Whoever lives on the continent 'America' (either north or south) then they're called 'Americans' just like how people who live in 'Asia' are generally referred to 'Asians'. Or Europe and Europeans. (Stupid US for defying the rule!)

i suppose yeah, continent wise...norther north americans lol

It's always bugged me that we, here in the US have assumed the role as "the Americans" when there are two American Continents and the residents of either continent can be considered Americans ... but then I guess saying a "USian" probably doesn't sound as good and I sometimes find it difficult to work around with "we here in the US" or "the citizens of the US" ... 'scuse me, now:ontopic:

You beat me to it, SolitaryHowl

It's always bugged me that we, here in the US have assumed the role as "the Americans" when there are two American Continents and the residents of either continent can be considered Americans ... but then I guess saying a "USian" probably doesn't sound as good and I sometimes find it difficult to work around with "we here in the US" or "the citizens of the US" ... 'scuse me, now:ontopic:

You beat me to it, SolitaryHowl

Well, it's their fault for making such a long country name!