A "happy" ending to a sad situation

Michelle Melsom

The reason I did "happy" is because imo its not. I know this lady whos dog was left out on her porch unsupervised in a heavily forrested area where if it wasnt the pitbulls that got her dog it would have been a bear or coyote. She comes into work orders photos through one hour service and demands they be done in 10 mins because she wants them cheaper but faster. Shes very rude to the associates. If she gets another dog who says shes not going to leave it out again and next time it will be something else and I highly doubt shes traumatized -.- she never saw it happen, upset yes ofc its her dog but not traumatized.... These pitbulls did not have a history and ive seen them before and they were not aggressive. I wish people would stop saying its becuase of the breed. It makes me angry that they threw in the boy that got bit by a pitbull...why was that even in there? becasue it was a pitbull? im so mad >.<

ATmM09wToeA

You can tell that breeder is an idiot. "Oh, so, you left your last dog outside alone in the freezing cold and something bad happened to it. You'll make a great home! Here take one for free!"

I think the breeder is an idiot as well they probably just did it for the recognition >.>