Anyone else's husky lay down to eat?

ponder85

This is pretty much the only way Troy eats. He lays down and kinda flicks the food with his tongue. Some goes in his mouth, some on the floor. It doesn't bother me, I'm just curious if anyone else's dog does it. I find it kinda humorous.

This is pretty much the only way Troy eats. He lays down and kinda flicks the food with his tongue. Some goes in his mouth, some on the floor. It doesn't bother me, I'm just curious if anyone else's dog does it. I find it kinda humorous.

Do you mean on his side or with the bowl between his front paws?

Loki regularly lays with the bowl between his paws to eat. Safi on occasion and Peppa has once or twice but never on their side lol

Do you mean on his side or with the bowl between his front paws?

Loki regularly lays with the bowl between his paws to eat. Safi on occasion and Peppa has once or twice but never on their side lol

With the bowl between his front legs. He still just flicks the food with his tongue. My gsd, nor any other dog I've ever seen does this.

With the bowl between his front legs. He still just flicks the food with his tongue. My gsd, nor any other dog I've ever seen does this.

Funny eh :) Togo likes to pick five or six biscuits out of his bowl, drop them on the floor and eat them one by one.

yeah my boy does sometimes lol he also has his crazy 15 min hyper moments where he runs round like a crazy bafooon and jumps all over me the furniture up the stairs and does not stop , then just collapse and sleeps does any one else do that? lol x

hi brandon ...its the only way marley eats ...and he picks 1 piece of his meal out at a time ...and if its to big he spits it out on carpet ...our visitors think its comical ....