Husky Training

Aya

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey that's not that bad, she is focused on you which is great. What's wrong then?

nothing to me , to me thats pretty perfect specially without me giving her a command to do it , but i thought people might think its not that great as she is still walking ahead of me n not RIGHT to heel lol

Here is a short clip I took of my golden retriever Maggie while she was in training. At least yours watches you lol. But she is getting better each day.

brill vid :) , if skyla isnt watching me she rarely heels , but she doesnt pull , just walks nicely infront , ill get a better vid tomorrow if i can (if not tuesday for sure) as that one is nearly 9 months old :)

It's not the best as she still walks slightly in front but it wasn't long after I taught her the command

FV0RJbg33wU

Damn, that's quite impressive, one day Aya will be able to do that, I'm quite sure of it. Patience is the key here, and I'm a very patient person.

• 4 weeks later...

Check it out fellas, Aya passed her puppy class last Saturday and will be moving to Basic Obedience class as of next Saturday. I have two more lessons of puppy training left but she passed early so the trainer said there would be no need to stay in puppy class. I'm so happy and glad she passed, the loose lead walking needs work but the trainers said as she was just a puppy they weren't going to be that strict, they said it needs more work, focus and attention for basic obedience class. But I was just happy Aya passed and whatever they said flew through the other ear (so not quite sure what other advice was given). Just got the certificate today so I'm loading up some pictures and just generally bragging.

post-8087-0-53148800-1400873375_thumb.jp

I tried to get her to hold it up using her mouth, but that didn't work, would of been a neat trick.

post-6837-13586035877918_thumb.jpg

post-6837-13586035881364_thumb.jpg

post-6837-13586035884869_thumb.jpg

post-6837-13586035888314_thumb.jpg