F1 King or Queen

Dave

So, Was talking to Marc and Sparks today and thought it would be as good idea to have our own little bet on the F1 races this year.

Below I will list a set of criteria that you will need to specify an answer to. The person who gets the most correct answers will be crowned (with a banner, but i didn't want to say banned lol) F1 King or Queen. Ideas for criteria are welcome and so far I have (+Example):

Race: Austrailia (no points for this bit its just so we don't get confused lol)

Pole Position: Hamilton

Podium + Stops

1st: Button - 2 stops

2nd: Vettel - 3 stops

3rd: Alonso - 2 stops

Safety Car (+ lap for bonus point): Yes - Lap 28

Last Across The Line: Petrov

Fastest Lap: Vettel

So far thats a total of 7/8 available points for each race so we could probably do with a couple more criteria... any ideas??

Should have a multiplier and betting amount :D

start with 100h (one hundred husky dollars lol) ..... Then can add wagers and get an idea of what odds should be from some of the betting sites

Get good odds for guessing 1,2,3 in correct order .... less good for 1,2,3 in any order .... less for guessing just winner ... or guess winner or second etc etc

Should have a multiplier and betting amount :D

start with 100h (one hundred husky dollars lol) ..... Then can add wagers and get an idea of what odds should be from some of the betting sites

Get good odds for guessing 1,2,3 in correct order .... less good for 1,2,3 in any order .... less for guessing just winner ... or guess winner or second etc etc

Oh, love the Husky Dollars idea lol and Betting odds, we need to keep it a little simple though so let me just draw something up.... 1 sec

So you start each race weekend with 200HD You put a set amount on each answer you give. For exampple I may put 20HD on a safety car being deployed on lap 28.

The winners are rewarded as set out below

Husky Owners F1 Bets – Guide

Each player begins the race weekend with 200 Husky Dollars (HD)

You play by placing an amount of HD on each criteria until you have no remaining HD from the 200 you began with.

The winner is the player with the most HD at the end of the race

1 – ‘Race’ – This is just to avoid any confusion, getting the race right does not gain you any Husky Dollars!

2 – ‘Pole Position’ – If you get the racer on pole position correct you get 2x your bet.

3 – ‘Podium + Stops’ – Of the six criteria you get 1x your bet for each correct answer. For example if you get 1st, 2nd and 3rd correct, you get 3x your bet. If you only get first and second you get 2x our bet. Up to 6x your bet if you get all 6 correct.

4 – ‘Safety car + Lap’ – If you are correct about safety car deployment you get 2x your bet if you also get the lap deployed right you get 4x your bet.

5 – ‘Last across the line’ – If you get this right you get 2x your bet

6 – ‘Fastest Lap’ – if you get this right you get 2x your bet

I'm now even more keen for the first race lol.... :whistling: come on!!!!

I will start a new topic each race for us to 'place our bets' and I will update the first thread with everyones bets and tally up the scores afterwoods.

OK you going to list up what we can bet on ?

How we going to do it just post in here or pm ?

When can we bet from ?

Are we including drivers like Crappy Webber as its a little unfair he never wins nowt unless we can bet on him crashing out or how far behind the leader he will finish :D

OK you going to list up what we can bet on ?

How we going to do it just post in here or pm ?

When can we bet from ?

Are we including drivers like Crappy Webber as its a little unfair he never wins nowt unless we can bet on him crashing out or how far behind the leader he will finish :D

You will be able to bet on 6 criterea as set out below:

Husky Owners F1 Bets – Guide

Each player begins the race weekend with 200 Husky Dollars (HD)

You play by placing an amount of HD on each criteria until you have no remaining HD from the 200 you began with.

The winner is the player with the most HD at the end of the race

1 – ‘Race’ – This is just to avoid any confusion, getting the race right does not gain you any Husky Dollars!

2 – ‘Pole Position’ – If you get the racer on pole position correct you get 2x your bet.

3 – ‘Podium + Stops’ – Of the six criteria you get 1x your bet for each correct answer. For example if you get 1st, 2nd and 3rd correct, you get 3x your bet. If you only get first and second you get 2x our bet. Up to 6x your bet if you get all 6 correct.

4 – ‘Safety car + Lap’ – If you are correct about safety car deployment you get 2x your bet if you also get the lap deployed right you get 4x your bet.

5 – ‘Last across the line’ – If you get this right you get 2x your bet

6 – ‘Fastest Lap’ – if you get this right you get 2x your bet

To bet, simply copy the above with your bet next to it and the number of Husky Dollars you wish to put on it, as a reply in the post. I will then update the first post with all of the bets :)

Hope this makes sense??

You will be able to bet for one week up until the start of first practice (I will add the time to the post)

E.G would this be right ?

1 – ‘Race’ – UK

2 – ‘Pole Position’ – Senna 50hd

3 – ‘Podium + Stops’ – Webber 50hd

4 – ‘Safety car + Lap’ –Lap 15 25hd

5 – ‘Last across the line’ – Webber 50hd

6 – ‘Fastest Lap’ – Brundle lol 25hd

E.G would this be right ?

1 – ‘Race’ – UK

2 – ‘Pole Position’ – Senna 50hd

3 – ‘Podium + Stops’ – Webber 50hd

4 – ‘Safety car + Lap’ –Lap 15 25hd