Any ideas?

shockinblue

Here's a picture of Jack at 11 weeks. He's very... fluffy for a puppy. I saw another Husky around his size/age at PetSmart today and his/her hair was short, like every other husky.

I was just wondering if Jack counts as a "wooly". His father (65lb) had pretty long hair too. But his mother looked like a regular husky - normal-lengthed hair. My father says this is his puppy hair and he'll "de-fluff" as he grows.

And also, I was wondering if anyone know how Drontal Plus works for deworming. Jack's on his second round and this last couple of days I have heard him coughing now and then (I assume it's the roundworms migrating) and his stool has been soft - borderline runny. And it's got some mucous coating it. Is that the medicine purging the worms? Or do you think he's been infected with something else? He gets his second vaccination on Monday and I've got to submit a stool sample again on Wednesday. But I just wanted opinions from this community - since you all seem to know much more.

post-6924-13586024001084_thumb.jpg

i dont think hes a wooly tho he is fluffy coated

reminds me of how skyla was (ill post pics at the end

not sure about the poop - i heard runny-ness and mucas poops is a sign of a gut problem sutsibe mentioned it in another post the other week she will know more

heres Skyla at around 14 weeks old - on her way to us u can see shes a very fluffy girl n even had a 'mane' lol

and the pic next to it was taken a couple of months ago - shes fluffier then most sibes but not as fluffy as a wooly :)

378573_10150402338066681_714381680_8778812_1680776801_n.jpg

Dies not look like a wooly to me. May have a bit longer coat, but certainly not a wooly.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.