PETA members ...

Synphny

Sorry for the offending title if anyone here is with PETA but I just got do my quick rant so I won't take it out on those jerks. Was just scootering with my dogs the trail was clear and both myself the scooter had flash lights and the gangline as well as the the harness has reflectors couple of people were shouting at me to stop.

Biggest mistake of my life, they identified themselves as PETA members and was lecturing me about the cruelty of my activity. Then then go on saying that I am perpetuating the idea that "wolf hybrids" are meant to pull. :banghead: I was speechless, I honestly couldn't decide to laugh or pity them. Before I could move on they were saying that they would report me for animal cruelty? That is what set me off I had some very choices words and analogies that can't be repeated but I was so close in hanging both of them by their toes with my gangline. Ok rant over feel slightly better.

Arrgggh.. The wall in the middle of my house interferes with the wifi signal. If I'm on the lounge side it works fine if I'm on the kitchen side.. It's ver ver dodgy

I meant to say I love that comment in response to 'the special ones were they get transported in the back of short yellow buses' but my wall got in the way :|

Don't even get us started about PETA, they come to Burlington Vermont quite often and do different demos. on Church Street (example: last summer they had naked people laying in styrofoam meat trays covered themselves with saran comparing us to animals as far as meat eating) we live 45 minutes from Burlington and I just wanted to go home and bring the BBQ grill back to Burlington. We are mostly vegetarians, but totally accept those who enjoy a good steak on the Barby. Please, no offense to those who support PETA, everyone has their right.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

naked people eh? thats enough to put you off your hot dog!! i really enjoy vegetarian food and when him indoors is working late will regularly have meat free meals but to brand the actual idea of eating meat as cruel is daft..As long as the slaughter process is as humane as possible and there are so many more bits of the animal used for purposes rather than food i do not see a problem.

Our teeth are set out for meat eating. the incisors bite, the canines tear and the molars chew. Stone age man were hunter gatherers and survived as omnivores. I would hazard a guess that if they were vegetarian we would not exist because they did not have the natural resources to survive throughout the winter

there were two marvellous programmes called kill it, cook it, eat it and kill it, cook it,use it. They were really interesting especially seeing how much of the animal gets used. even in fabric softener!

naked people eh? thats enough to put you off your hot dog!! i really enjoy vegetarian food and when him indoors is working late will regularly have meat free meals but to brand the actual idea of eating meat as cruel is daft..As long as the slaughter process is as humane as possible and there are so many more bits of the animal used for purposes rather than food i do not see a problem.

Our teeth are set out for meat eating. the incisors bite, the canines tear and the molars chew. Stone age man were hunter gatherers and survived as omnivores. I would hazard a guess that if they were vegetarian we would not exist because they did not have the natural resources to survive throughout the winter

there were two marvellous programmes called kill it, cook it, eat it and kill it, cook it,use it. They were really interesting especially seeing how much of the animal gets used. even in fabric softener!

Really enjoyed your comment. Very well put.

Sorry for the offending title if anyone here is with PETA but I just got do my quick rant so I won't take it out on those jerks. Was just scootering with my dogs the trail was clear and both myself the scooter had flash lights and the gangline as well as the the harness has reflectors couple of people were shouting at me to stop.

Biggest mistake of my life, they identified themselves as PETA members and was lecturing me about the cruelty of my activity. Then then go on saying that I am perpetuating the idea that "wolf hybrids" are meant to pull. :banghead: I was speechless, I honestly couldn't decide to laugh or pity them. Before I could move on they were saying that they would report me for animal cruelty? That is what set me off I had some very choices words and analogies that can't be repeated but I was so close in hanging both of them by their toes with my gangline. Ok rant over feel slightly better.

LMAO - animal cruelty... As your dogs are standing there going "OMG! OMG! Let's go! Let's go let's go!!! Can we go yet? Can we go yet? Yeah? We're going? We can go? YYYYYEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Last year there were a group of PETA members downtown. They were practically naked, with only cardboard covering their bodies. I don't know what they were going on about, but I think they were against buying/wearing furs. I wonder what they would do if I somehow figured out how to weave Suka's shedded-fur into a hat and a wore it. LOL

Actually in that mindless lecture some parts of their stupid ideas made it past my BS filter (it was full so it happens) and remember that they said all dog are just various versions of wolves which is true dogs are a sub under canus lupus but the BS starts when they argue the fact that dogs aren't meant for any man made work and to force them to do so is cruel. My huskies are now looking at me with a telepathic message of "are these the stupid humans dad keeps mentioning?" My only reply was dogs are not as stupid as you think if they wouldn't get rewarded with food or shelter they wouldn't do it.