ur funny abilities =P

mydiamond

1) I am able to twist and bend my tongue to imitate almost any kind of accent :cool: I really don't know how LOL but I do love learning languages :D the only accent I can't imitate is Diamond's WooWoo Language :rolleyes:

2) I can wink with both of my eyes without any effort :cool: (when I was a kid I thought this is something cool bcoz most of my friends can only wink with their left eye, but then I entered high school and every1 can wink with both eyes :()

3) I can do a full split and put my forehead to the knee (in split position) without feeling pain at all :cool: and please note: I have never taken any ballet classes and I'm not interested in ballet O_O

4) I am able to make a very random thread (like this one) even when I am supposed to get upstairs and re-read my Biology books x_x I know I got a test tomorrow, but (besides I've studied already) my Bio teacher is unbelievably lazy he never checks any tests never gave us any homework he just came to the class, ask us to finish our workbook, and access whatever-website-that-is from his laptop :facepalm: since none of our Bio scores made it to the report card (yep, the Bio section was left empty just like that) last semester, I don't feel like studying Bio worth my time now -.- guess THAT is why this random thread is invented x)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be able to recall PI to 100 numbers after the comma out of my head what barely any effort. Pretty sure I can learn that again in a single day I want :P In fact, I have no doubt I can do 500 if I really want (but what's the point??)

I used to be very fast solving the Rubik's cube. My fastest time from a completely random position to solved is currently 26 seconds. One day I'm going to try to beat that again :D It was fun when I brought it to school. I can think ~5 steps ahead without having to look at it. So while I was solving it I was having a conversation with my friends and smiled at the people walking by looking at me in full amazement :D

I have a weird ability but im not sure how to write it lol. I sit weirdly and not alot of people can do it because its almost impossible for the top of your legs to bend that way. I'll have to take a pic sometime because im just talking rubbish now lol

I also have the ability to think everyone hates me! and think im bugging people all the time

I have a weird ability but im not sure how to write it lol. I sit weirdly and not alot of people can do it because its almost impossible for the top of your legs to bend that way. I'll have to take a pic sometime because im just talking rubbish now lol

I also have the ability to think everyone hates me! and think im bugging people all the time

lol yeh get a pic

oh gosh same here LOL

Where ever I go no matter what if there is a baby around they stare at me and smile a lot. This helped a lot when I was a family photographer. I loved doing it but I wasnt making enough money after my camera got stolen....

Also I have never met a dog who doesnt like me. Even the ones the owners tell me the dog hates everyone..

• 1 month later...

I used to be able to recall PI to 100 numbers after the comma out of my head what barely any effort. Pretty sure I can learn that again in a single day I want :P In fact, I have no doubt I can do 500 if I really want (but what's the point??)

You could joint he PI Club. They have different levels of membership depending on how many decimal places you can correctly recall - 100, 1000, 10000 etc. But I think there is more to it than that - it is not about memorising the string of digits - you need (e.g.) to recall the digit at specific points as well, such as the 937th place *nerd alert*

I am the only one who has the ability to keep Dunc under control. This has taken many years of training and is not recomended for the faint hearted to try. All instructions to practice this ability come with health warning. Practice at your own risk!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I can recall pretty much every little detail about Harry Potter and if somebody asks me a question about one of the books or movies most all the time I know the answer. I love the Harry Potter series.

My mom used to be able to tell you where the good clean bathrooms were in London....even when we hadn't lived there in 10 years lol.

I can recall pretty much every little detail about Harry Potter and if somebody asks me a question about one of the books or movies most all the time I know the answer. I love the Harry Potter series.

My mom used to be able to tell you where the good clean bathrooms were in London....even when we hadn't lived there in 10 years lol.

LOL I love Harry Potter and Twilight! >.<

Sent from my Android tablet using Tapatalk Purple