April photo of the month competition

BlueWolf

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit-deleted pic

I dunno if this is funny or scary!! But this is Kai and one of his many gate-faces.. ( he isn't hurt or stuck for anybody wondering ) Whenever we have food in the room he will follow us and do this^. I did panic the first few times he did it.. and everytime i see him going to do it i do try and stop him.. but he pulls his nose out just fine!!.. but yeah.. ahem :)

:clap:Such great photo's from all you-a bunch of them made us laugh, so funny-thank you all!:doglaugh: Good choice, Jos on this months photo of the month theme-everyone like to laugh! Its amazing what some of our Husky's can do, the strange expressions, weird positions and their unique, loving and funny antics! :D Here is our entry for Czar Demon In this photo, it seems the young Czar took exception to the "pupparazzi" and took matters into his own paws! post-11223-13894731087592_thumb.jpg

post-3533-13586024407982_thumb.jpg