fighting

Sleepys13

I was wondering if this is normal. I have 3 huskies 2 female and 1male. The youngest one Sasha is always starting fights with the other 2. It almost seems like she is trying to dominant the other 2, but its gotten to the point were my wife wants to get rid of her. Plus she is super needy. If u touch one of the other dogs she's right there jumping in your face.

I would ask first what is the background of Sasha, was she adopted or purchased from breeder, was all 3 together brought home together at the same time or different, when did behavior start or has it always being this way, how are they being exercised, lastly is Sasha like that with any other dogs?

Overall what you are describing of Sasha is that she seems to me that she is trying to be dominant but also displaying a bit of insecurity. Try to answer those question so we can get more details and other on the forum well get to know more about the situation and provide a solution for you.

I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm having the same problem with my two girls. We've had two vet visits through injury and they're currently sulking with muzzles on

I have no solution for you except to contact a behaviourist and see if they can help work through the problem.

You don't mention whether your girls are spayed or not, or their ages? Although spaying at this point is no cure all as the fighting may have become an ingrained behaviour and bitches tend to hold grudges

Sasha was adopted with the male at the same time. They were raised together. Brought home at different times. As for as exercise goes not as much as I would like but goes to the dog park a couple of times a week for at least an hour. All 3 are fixed.could it be that they are just bored and need more exercise?