30 September / Aragon / Motorland

14 October / Japan / Motegi

21 October / Malaysia / Sepang

28 October / Australia / Phillip Island

11 November / Valencia / Ricardo Tormo – Valencia

* Evening Race

** Saturday Race

*** Only MotoGP class

we went a few years back, MotoGP at Donnington and Superbikes at Oulton Park, fantastic atmosphere on race day & we were lucky to have paddock passes from a friend of Steve's who is a mechanic for Suzuki Rizla - I only saw Rossi coming out of the men's loos & going to the pit lane!! :dramaqueen:

• 2 weeks later...

I am Casey Stoner fan :) and Pedrosa is my daughter's hero - looking forward to a good season :yahoo:

someone has to be :lolman:

he really annoys me and he loves himself so much. he is annoying and what's with his girly voice and he moans about everything.

ROSSI is the best moto gp rider EVER :pingu:

someone has to be :lolman:

he really annoys me and he loves himself so much. he is annoying and what's with his girly voice and he moans about everything.

ROSSI is the best moto gp rider EVER

:angry1:

:doglaugh:

Yes, I have to agree though, Rossi is definitely one of the greats, if not the greatest rider ever - pure brilliance :)

I'm with you 110% on that one, GHOST R1D3R :D

valentino-rossi.jpgrossi4.jpg

love the pics for me a true champion is not one who wins championship after championship or never blames himself but the bike yes im looking at you stoner. a true champion is someone who can win championships with lesser teams and always wants to better them self and the most important thing is that they can say ERM as many times as possible during a conversation. for me stoner is a good rider BUT his 2 championship wins come from him having the fastest bike. with that aside i think this year could be cal crutchlow year, he had problems on the 800 but 1000cc is where he is was a beast in superbikes he was amazing to watch and he has the upper hand cos a lot in moto gp have never raced on a 1000cc

• 1 month later...

Dare I say it?

Yes I dare!

I believe that MotoGP and WSB, (and BSB), are all excellent entertainment, currently, (although MotoGP needs to get the grid numbers up), and far more interesting than F1!

Rossi would appear to be having continued problems with the Ducati, (I am a big Ducati fan and have a Fila 999R in the garage), but all credit to him for sticking with them, (to date), although I am sure that things need to change, (for the better), very soon otherwise Rossi may make a career move.

I used to provide medical cover at Donnington, (and I have taken many top riders to the QMC), so it was a shame when Donnington ran out of money, (right at the start of the track improvements), but hopefully things will get better soon?

There are now many British riders doing well, (at all levels), which is also great to see!