Found a van!!!

Marc

Well ... not exactly a Van. Just gonna see if sarah will let me get it for the Husky Meets. I'm sure it will more than suffice and there if plenty of room.

I mean there's the comfort up front ya have to think about

coolbus11.jpg

And then of course if it rains whilst we are out, its always good to have a place where a few of us can sit and relax whilst the weather calms down a little.

coolbus08.jpg

Now this is all well and good, but when we go camping I can foresee it being a problem. I mean its hard getting these onto the campsites but we manage, however I'm gonna need the car for these odd trips down to asda for more beer and the likes ...... But hey, its even got that covered

coolbus02.jpg

So what ya recon guys?? I mean I know the colour aint great but it'll do the trick, wont it?

lmfao!!! Like lucy I thought you found an actual van not an RV/Motorhome lol Ive never seen Jamie get so excited over a van lol lol

Another problem for you, if we go to wales again, how do you plan on getting through that gateway and also getting up that hill ;) lol

Other than that I want one! But the car would need to change to this - http://www.dodge.com/en/2009/viper/