Newsletter Feedback

Sarah

Well, we've sent a few newsletters out now and we're interested to know what you guys think ! :)

What would you like to see more of, what would you like to see less of, what's not there that you'd like to see?????

All comments / ideas / suggestions are MORE than welcome.

On a personal note, i'd like to say a huge thank you to Becky (Austinville) for compiling the newsletter every month :D

I'm a professoinal writer, and I enjoyed reading every word. I thought it was great. Not too lengthy, very interesting, and a great read.

as with all the above, it is a very good read, a good insight into our members on the forum, highlights up & coming events, etc.

Packed with lots of information - I can't think of anything I'd want to change with it.

If it ain't broke ........................................... :D

Guest AllenM

The newsletter is great,, dont change it.

And a massive thanks from my family and myself to everyone who had any input into this month,, thx again,, it was wonderful.

Allen,lesley and caprice

Glad that it seems to be going over well.

As I'm unfamiliar with Word, I'm still trying to teach myself how to incorporate more pictures into it....(as I work mainly with Pagemake and InDesign, I'm finding Word to be rather uncooperative! LOL)

If there is anything that you'd like to see, feel free to PM myself or Sarah.