Happy Birthday Trey =D

mydiamond

Thanks, sorry it took so long to respond.

It was a fairly low key birthday, but was actually quite enjoyable considering Dad was unable to make it because of his cursed company and bad luck.

We went out to eat at a pizza place, had a large salad, some iced (sweet) tea and of course, pizza.

Then we went to the new flea market, I didn't find anything and was done in 5 minutes, but my mother and my sister...

Then we went to target, I got some new flip-flops and a couple of games.

Had a cookout with some small steaks and big salads with the neighbors, wasn't thrilled because it seems to just be an opportunity for everyone else to blab on about stuff I don't care about to each-other, but the food was good.

Then I had a dentist appointment the next day, almost as to say "It's not your birthday anymore". But I enjoyed it because it was very short and she said I've been cleaning my teeth well :)