Anyone awake?

Mieshka

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay then Nadine, what would you like to know? :P

Why you are sat on your phone and i'm on the laptop talking to you.. when you are right next to me o.O. Well, if you're not going to bed yet i'm gonna go on the ps3 and kick some assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Why you are sat on your phone and i'm on the laptop talking to you.. when you are right next to me o.O. Well, if you're not going to bed yet i'm gonna go on the ps3 and kick some assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I might have to correct you there it's not my phone, it's infact my iPod ;) and I don't know lol you go girl

I am from Adelaide, Australia and I'm pretty bored right now lol dogs are sleeping after a trip to the dog park this morning
Oh wow literally the other aide of the world. That pretty cool! Aww bless them. They had a good run

Oh I'm awake! :D it's 13:45 in here! In fact I have just woke up from my nap time .____.

Not sure what time it was but i didnt see this post before i went to sleep around half 5ish :( sorry.

Time differences are great :) it means that no matter when your awake there is always someone to talk to on here :huskyrocks:

Yeah it really is,took a little time for someone to write on here so i was a bit hesitant :P but got there in the end n chatted to a few people :) loved it!!

I've been awake since 5am for work :(

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0r0u5g

Aww man that sucks!! where do you work and what do you do??

Naaaaah I'm not awake...

Lol you were sleep talking/ typing then yeah? :P

Aww man that sucks!! where do you work and what do you do??

:P

I work in cardiff and I'm a carer. I live about 45 mins away from where I work + I start at 8 and the OH starts at 7 (in a different place about 15 mons up the road) so for him to be on time I have to be in work for 6:30 :boff:

I work in cardiff and I'm a carer. I live about 45 mins away from where I work + I start at 8 and the OH starts at 7 (in a different place about 15 mons up the road) so for him to be on time I have to be in work for 6:30 :boff:

Ah that's bad that you gotta go in early though. Isn't there any other way you could get there later other thankyou OH?

How long you been a carer for? Do you like it? What do you do while your waiting to start work? Just hang around?