Anyone awake?

Mieshka

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh did you get any sleep last night or this morning?!?

Hey smokey lol I went sleep around half 5 - 6am here. But woke around 3pm after turning off the alarm for half 10. Just weren't enough hours for me. I enjoyed talking to everyone though so it's all good :)

I'm still here. Only 8:35pm in the EST.

Which reminds me, the Daylight Savings time change messed me up today. I kept on looking at my clock thinking it was an hour earlier, but then I looked at my calendar and I got all sad because I lost an hour in the day! lol

noooooooooooooooooo :cheeky:

Don't need your cheeekiness now Sarah lol go back to sleep :P

I'm still here. Only 8:35pm in the EST.

Which reminds me, the Daylight Savings time change messed me up today. I kept on looking at my clock thinking it was an hour earlier, but then I looked at my calendar and I got all sad because I lost an hour in the day! lol

Ah that's not good. Damn daylight savings! You shouldn't have looked at all :P then you wouldn't of got sad

Ah that's bad that you gotta go in early though. Isn't there any other way you could get there later other thankyou OH?

How long you been a carer for? Do you like it? What do you do while your waiting to start work? Just hang around?

yes there is but it means being on a bus at 5am :(

I've been working in care quite a while and yes I do like it (99%) of the time, and yup I either hang around or I start getting people up out of bed.

..... I'm bored :confused: Guess I'd make a random post because somehow it made me feel better :rolleyes::P I bit my tongue .___. and it's hurting x_x and now there's this tasty bread I like and I can't eat it because my tongue is hurting :( ouch! x_x

Why are you bored and what have you done with your Tongue aye?? Haha random posts are welcomes post away when you feel the need :)

yes there is but it means being on a bus at 5am :(

I've been working in care quite a while and yes I do like it (99%) of the time, and yup I either hang around or I start getting people up out of bed.

Eww..public transport sucks never been on a bus that early in my life!! are you like the only passenger lol

Aww nice! id love to do care work as i love caring for people, i just i dunno :S

Why are you bored and what have you done with your Tongue aye?? Haha random posts are welcomes post away when you feel the need :)

I'm bored because out of a sudden all teachers decided to give us a break and because of that--today, MONDAY--I finished all works that needed to be done this week :eek: So yea basically I have one whole week of free time O_O Well I was just eating dinner and I bit my tongue :cry1:happens all the time :confused: I'm a clumsy one hehee :P

I'm bored because out of a sudden all teachers decided to give us a break and because of that--today, MONDAY--I finished all works that needed to be done this week :eek: So yea basically I have one whole week of free time O_O Well I was just eating dinner and I bit my tongue :cry1:happens all the time :confused: I'm a clumsy one hehee :P

Wooow! well cant your teacher set you some more work so you dont feel so left out and bored? :P Oh nooo, go careful lol your have a patchy tongue one day else haha