our new doggie

jan and spike

He's very cute we have a simba also but she's a staffy and as I said a she lol we got her when she was 4 so already had her name but we loved it wo decided not to change it. She's now 13 love her loads xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

Here is simba our rehomed/rescue dog i say that cos we are his 4th home in his short life the reason we have agreed to take him as we feel the poor lad deserves a settle

d life

he is lovley reminds me a bit of marley...im sure youll erase all his bad memories :congrats:

So glad another husky has found their furever home. Having two rehomes/rescues there is of course the settling in period, but it is so worth it to see their characters come out as they settle down. Ollie had a number of homes before he came to us at 9 months old and he is only just learning how to play with toys. The first time we gave him a chew stick was a joy to behold as he just didn't know what to do with it or himself except wag his tail like an express train.

the husky we just picked up and all i can say is im fucking furious i have never seen a dog i so bad shape when we got there he was locked in a toilet no collar and dont seem that he has ever had one the way he reacted when put one on him he stinks of his own wee he has sores on his front elbows and his although blowing is not in great condition,he seems very sorry for him self although no doubt new surroundings are to do with that but was not exactly jumping for joy at the house were picked him up and seemed that they could not hand him over quick enough when was asking about his food type and injections ect and even though they say he has had injection i do not belive it ass no card to prove this as stated in post's few days ago that we are re-homing a husky its seems that now we have rescued a husky sorry about swearing but this has fucked me off