Kayak's First Time Out

SA DA KA

I don't see my comments on Kayak here, I thought I had placed them so short version: He reminds me very much of my Hero. Kayak is full of Wisdom, Age, Patence and Grace! His eyes speak volumes so very wise, he's seen and been through enough for several lifetimes! What a blessing to have such a wise old soul in your midst. Thank you for keeping the rest of us up to date on his progress. I continue to pray for full recovery and excellent recuperation! Many blessings !

Carmen OFM

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see my comments on Kayak here, I thought I had placed them so short version: He reminds me very much of my Hero. Kayak is full of Wisdom, Age, Patence and Grace! His eyes speak volumes so very wise, he's seen and been through enough for several lifetimes! What a blessing to have such a wise old soul in your midst. Thank you for keeping the rest of us up to date on his progress. I continue to pray for full recovery and excellent recuperation! Many blessings !

Carmen OFM

Thank you so much for your beautiful compliments for our Kayak and your prayer for his recuperation. We are blessed to have him in our lives.:heartbeat:

Husky Lovers in Vermont.:doglick:

As per Kayak he reminds me of my Hero in dignity, age and grace! He's a real beauty the essence of husky-ness! His eyes speak volumes! great patience, experience and depth! I pray he will come through and recuperate fully!! What a blessing to have such a wonderful and wise soul! Thank you for the picture and Kayak's story. Do keep us apprised of his recoup! Blessings

Carmen OFM

Oh Good! It did make it to the page! I just couldn't find it earlier!! Kayak's special, very special. May you both take care of each other!! I have a feeling Kayak does a great job looking after you folks.

Carmen OFM