The Grey film

stokie

I think you will find they was not killed for the making of the film they where killed by a local trapper who does trap and kill wolfs for a living in Alaska, the film company bought 4 of the carcasses two for props for the movie and two wolves for the cast to eat.

Am not saying I agree with it but the paper don't let this sort of thing get in the way of a good news story.

It could of easily been a film about cows and they would of all been sat there eating McDonald's would the papers of printed that I wonder !!!!!!!!!!!

I collected all the information about it on here: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/the-grey-wtf.35633/

It's true that they didn't order someone else to kill a wolf but yhe thing is, the trapper trapped four wolves which the cast of The Grey supported. If they didn't bought those wolves, the trapper would've sold four wolves less meaning four less would have been killed in the end. Two where actually used on the set. And for the other two that the cast had eaten? Absolutely disgusting, there was no point in doing this whatsoever. They have admitted that it was not really 'that kind of legal'.