Weekend

Sarah

i have basketball training on saturday, and a club committee meeting.

sunday we have the start of our puppy classes again *damn dog coming into season when she did, i swear i will rip her hea...* and hopefully just chilling, we've both been so busy, we're knackered!

Guest AllenM

Gonna see our new furbaby again tonight ( pick her up on wednesday,, cant wait lol ) as for the rest of the weekend just chillin and maybe having a few vodka redbulls lol

As far as I know, Im working tomorrow and sunday and in between will be looking after my boys and coming on here ;)

Hopefully get around to looking at when we can organise the best time for us all to be home for the behaviourist so I can call her monday (only a week late, still in contact with her though).

Hopefully if we finish early enough tomorrow and not too exhausted we may pop over to Wareham, I hear there is a bbq and a hot tub there ;)

Not really got much planned this weekend but will prob go out all day sat & sun to the Beach Lido with little man & Grey. Going to be a busy bee next week tho............ Grey apt @ the vets, Lil mans cheek up dentist apt ( woohoo he gets a big sticker :P I so want one!!!), Get Lil mans hair cut, pay bills and more bills, Get Grey a new bed for his crate and sort out ordering him a new harness, and last but not least Im getting my ring from swarovski WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The list goes on and on but did I say I have to pay bills :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::D LOL he he ha ha

God I have so much housework to do aswel...........