Dumb stuff people say about your husky

Lavs

Haha at the comments...

I get very annoyed when some one you have never met before... first thing that exits their pie-hole "how much did it cost?" ... fk off!!!

People are just so uninformed! or just plain stupid!

Tell them 99p at Lidls, then say "Theres still a few left", if they're dumb enough to ask that they're probably dumb enough to go look.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my I do love laughing til im on tears at these silly comments

the best thing with storm is when I tell people hes not pure

I get oh he is he looks like a husky he must be a pure husky!

Angel gets "oh what a lovely dog what is she"?

DUH

oh really a siberian husky but shes so unusual!

and??

grrrr

WHen storm was a baby and i was carrying him I got asked is that a wolf cub or a husky???

WTF?

yeah coz you often carry wolves out in public!

One day I had an adult say oh look its a wolf

the child said "no silly daddy its a husky"

:doglaugh:

"Is that the Alaskan Dog?"

"How did you get the blue eyes?"

"She's gonna get so big! Wait, its a she right?"

"I hope you know they need lots of exercise"

"Does he shed a lot?"

"Wow what a beautiful wolf"

"Mummy look its a wolf!" "I know sweetie, don't get too close"

"I'm looking for a mate, do you want to breed him?" (no, and especially not with your staff)

"You'll need to shave him soon" (no, his coat keeps him warm in the winter and cool in the summer, protects him from UV and thorns!) "You should still shave him, or at least a trim" (no you really should just leave their coats alone) "Mine needs a trim every 6 weeks though" (yes but its a Bichon Frise")

oh and the one I hate, along with the most awkward one to answer is:

How much did he cost?

"You'll need to shave him soon" (no, his coat keeps him warm in the winter and cool in the summer, protects him from UV and thorns!) "You should still shave him, or at least a trim" (no you really should just leave their coats alone) "Mine needs a trim every 6 weeks though" (yes but its a Bichon Frise")

Off the topic a little but, I was in a small pet shop the other day the owner asked what dog I have, I replied 'I am shorly getting a Siberian Husky' She replied, ahh yes beutiful dogs I know a lot about them, Acftually we have one in the back to get shaved at the moment'....

my reaction

megusta.jpg

Off the topic a little but, I was in a small pet shop the other day the owner asked what dog I have, I replied 'I am shorly getting a Siberian Husky' She replied, ahh yes beutiful dogs I know a lot about them, Acftually we have one in the back to get shaved at the moment'....

my reaction

megusta.jpg

:( Oh dear!! You should have asked him if he knows about the 'correct way to shave a husky'.

:( Oh dear!! You should have asked him if he knows about the 'correct way to shave a husky'.

I was too distraught and disgusted at the fact someone would do it. i's clear in any book or guidance you receive from people that well ' know shit ' to put it bluntly that you DO NOT SHAVE Huskys same as you dont go ripping your roof insulation out in the Summer.

Always the sled comment, blind in one eye (Togo bi-eyed) is it an Akita, does it need loads of exercise, it's a mal isn't it, dithery bite and last Sunday on the car park at Formby. We were stood picking up poo and Loki was very excited and wanted to get moving. A woman walked past behind us and turned to the children with her who had commented on loki's noise "because that dogs not happy"

I had to shout over and say, "actually he's that doing because he's extremely happy!"

I've had......

what's that? he can't be a husky he is the wrong colour

or he can't be a husky he has brown eyes

Oh my God its a wolf

Does he bite? (no but I do!)

Well actually he is a northen inuit but that would take even more explaining! :duh:

i think we have had all of the above too...

everyone always mistakes parker for a female, because his brother is rather stockey....actually his brother is just fluffier.

we often get...do you let them off? and when i say no they then proceed to inform me they know someone who does and it is possible blah blah blah.

when we used the halti on the boys, people would say "i take it hes not friendly"....err no...god do you people know NOTHING

Blaze:

*actually running away screaming* ARGHH ITS A WEREWOLF!!!!

is that a wolf?

look its a fox!

have u put a contact in his eye!? (hes bi-eyed)

oh look he has odd-eyes!

why are his eyes like that?

its a husk-a-terrier :/

does he bite - only on command

omg man look at that dog its well sick!

that dog will rip ya to shreds!

that dog will be well vicious when it grows up , me: that little puppy there? , them: yep, me : that little thing there *points to 12-ish week old blaze*!? them: yep me : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is that an akita?

is that a samoyed?

Skyla:

is that a wolf?

is it a boy or a girl? me: girl , them: oh yes you can tell by her eyes me: really the pink harness collar and lead didnt give it away!?

is that an artic fox!?

is that an akita?

is that a samoyed? / is that a samoyed x?

will she get her colours when she gets older , no she will stay white shes not a dalmatian lol

i cant think ov anything else atm

Oh Nix... you just reminded me about some more comments..

"that dog is well sick" I get that alot hahahahahahahah

.... Then I get a pair of gangsters walk pasted saying, they're gonna get one of those wolfdogs because they look bad! LOL .... good luck with your husky caring goals for 2012! hahaha

i forgot about when i got asked if i would swap them for a staffy , no thanks i already have a staffy

ive had an old woman stroke blaze n then say to bings - ur not a nice dog are u :mad: *poor bings was just standing there minding his own business n never gets stroked now* if people ask to stroke them i say yes but u have to stroke them all

and i got asked if i would sell them for such amount of money (cant remember now) erm no

some kid actually asked if i would go in the shop for them and they would hold blaze for me - NO i can hardly hold him myself and u will probably steal him

With Broder we've had all sorts...

By far the most common I think is "Is that a german Shepherd?"

"That's a strange coloured German Shepherd"

"Man that's a bad boy dog, sick"

I can't think of many others at the moment.... Though he does get asked if he is viscous or bites quite a bit. Also if a husky is hard work :o