Welcome to my morning (Kayak)

SA DA KA

I wake, I pee, and then my humans shove all this "crap" down me:chillpill:. But I must say this "crap" is making me feel better:wub:. But it sure beats being put into a "doggie nursing home" Once your there, they never come to visit :huskyfall:

Siberian in Vermont, Kayakpost-8679-0-39108800-1390838130_thumb.jp

post-6713-13586025694267_thumb.jpg

I wake, I pee, and then my humans shove all this "crap" down me:chillpill:. But I must say this "crap" is making me feel better:wub:. But it sure beats being put into a "doggie nursing home" Once your there, they never come to visit :huskyfall:

Siberian in Vermont, Kayak[ATTACH=full]42079[/ATTACH]

"marley"..says keep takin the pills mate !!!it keeps are humans going ... x:bouncy:

Dear Kayak,

I hasn't ever had that many pills! But ifs they makes you better, you should continues wif them. I recommends giving soulful eyes to hoomans; guilts them into summfin special like a trip outside to da yard. Da eye thingy always does the trick for me!

Wuvs and hukky hugs, Ryn

It's great that the "crap" is making you feel better - but your "medicine cabinet" is worse than my mothers and she's a hypochondriac!

Get good soon, boy!

:doglaugh:There was a post on here a couple of days ago about how we grow to become like our parents. When will you start rattling and becoming a hypochondriac?;)

:doglaugh:There was a post on here a couple of days ago about how we grow to become like our parents. When will you start rattling and becoming a hypochondriac?;)

Please don't get me started! I'm going up to Illinois next month to bring my mother down here. If I change to become like my mother is, I hope someone will have the decency to shoot me! (( Sorry, and I really am sorry, but my relationship with my mother leaves a lot to be desired. ))

Please don't get me started! I'm going up to Illinois next month to bring my mother down here. If I change to become like my mother is, I hope someone will have the decency to shoot me! (( Sorry, and I really am sorry, but my relationship with my mother leaves a lot to be desired. ))

:rofl::doglaugh::rofl:

Are we related? Sounds like we may have the same one!

I hope all that stuff helps get you back on your paws, Kayak! We know its tough on you boy, but you're tough-you are Siberian! Czar Demon and us hope you get better, good boy-you take your medicine, your loving family is looking out for you and helping you the best anyone could ever do!

I hope all that stuff helps get you back on your paws, Kayak! We know its tough on you boy, but you're tough-you are Siberian! Czar Demon and us hope you get better, good boy-you take your medicine, your loving family is looking out for you and helping you the best anyone could ever do!

With the warm support that you give, we will never stop reaching for the Siberian stars.

I haz it on good authority (from Austinville ) that a bit of cream cheese helps nasties pillses go down better!

Yes! It does! Bo wouldn't take his pills unless they were 'frosted' with a bit of cream cheese. Once I figured that out, the old boy would come each morning and ASK for his meds. Didn't take him long to train me.

SA DA KA is Kayak taking them well? Did I miss something? Certainly hope he's getting better by the hour! *hugs, hugs, hugs*