A good time...

Austinville

Great pics, Becky - love Rynnie's smile! The kids don't look quite so impressed (until Kenleigh found the tags)!

It looks like you had a wonderful outing, and what a face on Ryn, just beautiful! And the grandchild too of coarse, remember you are on Husky forum, the Siberian gets the recognition first:rofl:

Husky Lovers in Vermont

Don't know that Ryn needs that much more adulation - her head might swell a little too much! :P Not that Becky spoils her or anything (and I'm glad that she does)!

Just love the picture of you are Rynnie going down the slide. What was it the two of you showing the grandkids how it's done.:) Reminds me of when I was a kid and had a pet Cairn Terrior and she would always follow me down even the steepeest slide at the park. According to my two furkids no husky can be well-loved too much.:D

Indeed - she's well-loved! I let you have her because I KNEW she'd be well-loved!

(She's also SPOILED! :rofl: )

Sounds like she's a spoilt brat, but in the nicest possible way. :) My two also say that isn't this what all huskies should be and it is part of the Geneva Siberian Husky Convention on Human Furkid Rights!!!! I just love the look of trust and adoration in Ryn's eyes and body language.

Indeed - she's well-loved! I let you have her because I KNEW she'd be well-loved!

(She's also SPOILED! :rofl: )

I'm so thankful that you did let me have her, she's my world. Never thought another husky could fill that spot, but she has. She knows it!

She MAY be spoiled, but not spoiled rotten! :D