Happy St. Patrick's Day From Kayak

SA DA KA

You sure look great in any holiday-thank you Kayak and you look great in green, even if you only like it for a day, you wear it well! :up: You really know how to make a great layout-marvelous looking, and its all for us at HO?!! :D

Just so you know, I am not green with envy. I, Kayak, take this as a compliment.

Happy Saint Patty's Day Kayak! What a great sport you are :) And those goodies look delicious.. hope you are able to have some of your own St. Patrick's Day goodies!

Sorry to say, I believe the Prednisone just didn't agree with me, I got sick several times today, so no St. Patrick's Day goodies for me.:(

That looks good (the cake!). If I would show this to Suka, he'd demand having a piece!

Kayak, if you can't have St. Patty's treats...then I'm sure your slaves (ahem: owners!) would give you lots of hugs and pets! :)

That looks good (the cake!). If I would show this to Suka, he'd demand having a piece!

Kayak, if you can't have St. Patty's treats...then I'm sure your slaves (ahem: owners!) would give you lots of hugs and pets! :)

They'll be hugging alot, because we're all sending them his way for all of us in support of his recovery :grouphug:

Sorry to say, I believe the Prednisone just didn't agree with me, I got sick several times today, so no St. Patrick's Day goodies for me.:(

:(Hope that you're soon feeling better! Could it be coincidence, and the pred wasn't at fault? Hope it wasn't the pred!