Question from one who does not know . . .

Fr Carmen OFM

probably a man of the cloth should not be worrying about :)

a lady thing :)

If you experience bladder weakness, then you’ve come to the right place. Many women visit our site every day because it is actually more common than people think. In fact, one in four women experience it at some point in their lives.

Young or old, bladder weakness can affect anyone at any age. So, we have talked to many women to gather together all the best information, advice and real life stories we can find, to give you the practical and emotional support to match your individual needs.

Market leading TENA offers a range from light liners to discreet pants.

OK Folks . . . Would someone please explain to me what:tennalady:means?

I have absolutely no idea! Or is it something a clergy person would be better off not knowing:oops1:?

Thanks . . .

Carmen OFM

Don't feel lonesome Padre, I've asked and so have a few others here in the US. Seems as if the Brits are a bit more openly incontinent the folks here in the US are.

Gotcha!! Thank you. Here in the "Colonies" They're called "Depends" and they do come in different sizes and thicknesses for individual use. I was a nursing home orderly for a number of summers during college, I used to "apply" them to residents all the time, now I know them by another name. Thanks.

Carmen OFM

P.S. High Kudos to this site and its people for providing quality counseling info in a sensitive area such as this. I think it's wonderful to be willing and able to be of such service and a great compliment to this site for folks to feel comfortable enough to come asking for this kind of advice and you folks being willing to give it in a sensitive, respectful way. I'm extremely impressed well done!!:clap::cup:

And now truly I must to bed. Hero had me up all last night with his senility kicking in he was wailing all night thinking he was "lost" he remained quiet only when I lay by him on the floor so for most of last night I kept the old boy company. I'm all in. Good night to all, God Bless and see you sometime tomorrow. Thanks again! This is truly a Great site; I'm glad I stumbled upon it. :goodnight:

And now truly I must to bed. Hero had me up all last night with his senility kicking in he was wailing all night thinking he was "lost" he remained quiet only when I lay by him on the floor so for most of last night I kept the old boy company. I'm all in. Good night to all, God Bless and see you sometime tomorrow. Thanks again! This is truly a Great site; I'm glad I stumbled upon it. :goodnight:

Wishing you and Hero both a better night... Poor "puppy"!

I was going to ask, but being a polite Canadian I didn't dare! ;)

LOL, I googled it to find out! Interestingly, I've seen ads for them on TV over the last month or so, now!

[quote name='"saintlysinner :), post: 603386, member: 7513"']probably a man of the cloth should not be worrying about :)

a lady thing :)

If you experience bladder weakness, then you’ve come to the right place. Many women visit our site every day because it is actually more common than people think. In fact, one in four women experience it at some point in their lives.

Young or old, bladder weakness can affect anyone at any age. So, we have talked to many women to gather together all the best information, advice and real life stories we can find, to give you the practical and emotional support to match your individual needs.

Market leading TENA offers a range from light liners to discreet pants.