fav breakfast poll LOL

mydiamond

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for scrambled eggs, I'd have that everyday if I wasn't too lazy to make it.

I really need a big breakfast to survive the day and to give me energy. I would have voted for cereal as well, but realistically speaking I never have cereal for breakfast; it makes me hungry again in two hours. So when I usually have cereal is just as a snack (or dessert, I know weird :P).

I still dream of the day when I'll have my own espresso machine...

Loving the answers :D my dad would probably shout at me, but I'm adding "coffee" to the list now hehee or if I'm still not allowed to drink coffee, hot chocolate would do :rolleyes: Never thought yoghurt would make a good breakfast tbh :confused: I prefer to see them served as desert :P

I voted for scrambled eggs, I'd have that everyday if I wasn't too lazy to make it.

I really need a big breakfast to survive the day and to give me energy. I would have voted for cereal as well, but realistically speaking I never have cereal for breakfast; it makes me hungry again in two hours. So when I usually have cereal is just as a snack (or dessert, I know weird :P).

I still dream of the day when I'll have my own espresso machine...

same here LOL I need a lot of breakfast to "survive", too :P but in the other hand if I ate too much in the morning my tummy would start hurting :confused: so I need something that is not too much but would make me full x_x usually the answer is porridge or bread, but I'm bored with that x(

I ended up with some food names I don't know LOL

ulster fry? :confused: bagel with Lox? :S:

ulster fry is just a fried breakfast with the addition of a couple of slices each of potato bread and soda bread (very important to fry these in the fat of the bacon and sausages), one of these can set you up for the day.

Ulster fry up sounds like the Irish version of the British fry up. Love soda bread, lovely stuff. Mmmmn.

Yeah, it pretty much is the equivalent of the fry up, but once you have it with the potato bread and soda bread fried in the bacon fat you'll never look back at a full english. I like it with some champ (i put a cold bit in egg rings and fry that too... very healthy.lol)

Other = Full English breakfast (not everyday of course)

For those of us, not in the UK, what is a Full English Breakfast? What does it consist of? Thanks.

I too responded other. Most days, it's coffee. What I really enjoy is two eggs over easy, thick sliced bacon, hashbrowns, OJ, and of course, coffee.