ulcer/pimple on end of tongue (me not the dogs lol)

BingBlaze n Skyla

I found this article about "lie bumps" (I'm very bored at home lol)

http://www.livestrong.com/article/301748-pimple-like-bumps-on-the-tongue/

Causes

No one single cause can be attributed to lie bump formation; however, Sciencline states that lie bumps have been found to appear in individuals who eat high acidic fruits and vegetables as well as sugary food and drink. Another factor contributing to lie bumps is trauma caused by scratching or cutting of the delicate fungiform papillae. Factors that are still being studied include gastrointestinal complications and stress as well. Lie bumps are not contagious and are not caused by bacterial or fungal infections.

I found this article about "lie bumps" (I'm very bored at home lol)

http://www.livestrong.com/article/301748-pimple-like-bumps-on-the-tongue/

Causes

No one single cause can be attributed to lie bump formation; however, Sciencline states that lie bumps have been found to appear in individuals who eat high acidic fruits and vegetables as well as sugary food and drink. Another factor contributing to lie bumps is trauma caused by scratching or cutting of the delicate fungiform papillae. Factors that are still being studied include gastrointestinal complications and stress as well. Lie bumps are not contagious and are not caused by bacterial or fungal infections.

sooo too much pepsi then lol , or stress lol

Ouch, poor you, they're horrid things. One way to get rid of an ulcer is get a styptic pencil. The thing that men use to dry up a cut when they are shaving with a wet razor. Damp it first, then stick it on the mouth ulcer. You will find it will disappear within a couple of hours. It is also an antibacterial and cheap to buy. Safe to put in your mouth as alum is used in things like baking powder.

Yep I've had them usually from eating something too hot temperature wise,

and. . .

too Spicy like a REALLY hot vindaloo. :(