No need for this!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol sorry but I saw multiple poo bag trees when I used to walk in forests in Nottingham whilst looking after a friends huskies

Its crap( pardon the pun) is rather it get left on the floor than be bagged and suspended from branches!

Awww they're just decorating the tree.

Like Xmas decorations . . . but with Poo. :P

seriously it winds me up too.

We have a road that HGV's park on overnight before delivering to the factory and other places nearby.

Aaaaand the amount of times I've seen these foreign driver peeing and cracking a dump in the bushes.

worse than dogs.

Aaaand they throw crap out of their cabs so the dogs get munchy on it and get the runs.

Aaaaaaaaand they clean out their cabs and throw all the rubbish in the bushes.

RRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

we see it a lot, and it's usually on beautiful countryside walks - I have a bag with a flap in the front - the very front is ripped so I put my filled poop bags in there (only so I'm not swinging it around till I find a bin). It's not nice carrying a bag of poo around, but even worse to leave it for all the rest of the walkers to ogle!!

It beggars belief that people go to the lengths of scooping the poop then the easy bit - carrying it - is ignored in favour of "decoration"! But I do notice a distinct lack of bins in most places, which is sad too

we get alot of that round here really bugs me that some people cant be bothered to carry on walking with it for 5 minutes and put it in the bin provided xx

LMAO! I've never seen it in trees before! :rofl:

I bet it's so they remember to grab it on the way back - lots of people used to do that at our off-leash park before a bin was set at the far end. There were no trees, so you'd just see poo bags along the side of the path.

What I think is worse is that I found out my husband was tying it to our dog's collar so the dog would carry it! I pointed out that this was akin to him shoving his face in an outhouse and keeping it there, so he stopped doing it.

We went to a certain park a few weeks ago. There were loads of dogs there and in 3 hours we passed 1 dog poo bin!!! I dutyfully carried a bag of poo around for 1.5 hours when fed up of carrying it and needing a wee myself I open the bag of poo and emptied the contents down the toilet disposing of the used bag in a normal rubbish bin. Needless to say there was a lot of poo bag trees but in this instance I am not sure who to blame.

-x-

That confuses the hell outta me, I see this done far too often, there's a school with its own field near where we live with a dog bin at the bottom and when I've got down there I find it tied up in the schools fence right next to the bin, some people are just so mindless it's unbelievable

we were in a gorgeous wooded area in Nottingham on Sunday & it was the same - why do councils etc work so hard to encourage us to use their parks etc then not supply bins?? Madness!!

Went on a lovely walk today with the boys to Blackwater country park 476 acres and a 23 mile valley path, an area designated as an SSSI (Site of Special Scientific Interest). On the section I walked NO poo bins and only one overflowing rubbish bin. Loads and I mean loads of dog poo everywhere. I wouldn't want to walk a young child where we walked today. I was totally hacked off having to carry poo bags. Luckily I had my sons with me who were happy to walk the dogs whilst I carried the poo.