Sleepy Monday

SA DA KA

Our Kayak had a hard day, his meds were rough on him this morning. Hasn't eaten in 3+ days, had to be fed by using a syringe feeder, a whipped egg plus one yolk, for protein. Isn't able to keep much down but the egg seemed to be ok with him. So slept for most of the day, just took the photo and going to have to wake him soon to take his evening meds. Just keeping everyone posted on our little Kayak.:heartbeat::doglick::heartbeat:post-95-0-64466800-1391682222_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586026859001_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586026862262_thumb.jpg

awww poor boy i just want to lay next to him and give him a snuggle :grouphug:

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Awww poor boy nobody likes meds :( Hope he gets to feeling better soon. Love the picss you just wanna curl up next to him and nap :wub:

:):heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

awww poor boy i just want to lay next to him and give him a snuggle :grouphug:

I cannot put it any better than that, Sarah~ I too, feel that way. Poor sweet Kayak, we hope you do recover and eat...so worried about the lack of food. Something will break for the better soon, and we are constantly thinking of you, you big fluffy boy :grouphug: Our Indiana pack is sending you our love:heartbeat: :doglick:

aww bless him i hope he feels better soon and :grouphug: it must be so draining for you aswell having a poorly pup xx

Oh you could not have worded it any better, we think all of us here feel that way when our Fur babies don't feel well. Thank you for your concerns and your hugs. Trying something new that our Vet called us late last night about and has dropped it off this morning. It is called DMG, a formula to support immune system functions, cardiovascular health and endurance. It is primarily used for horses, but they are showing it works very well on dogs also.:heartbeat:

Poor sweet Kayak :( I was hoping to hear better news, but I will keep crossing my fingers for him.. I'm sure Sasha & Dakota are his guardian angels right now, hope he pulls through this!

We both ask Sasha and Dakota to watch over him all the time, was in good spirits today but very sleepy. thank you for your well wishes. Our vet came to the house and had us start a new powder called Vetri-cine. A formula to help support is Immune System Function, Cardiovasuclar health and Endurance. It is mainly used on horses but vets are finding out it is effective on dogs as well.:)

We both ask Sasha and Dakota to watch over him all the time, was in good spirits today but very sleepy. thank you for your well wishes. Our vet came to the house and had us start a new powder called Vetri-cine. A formula to help support is Immune System Function, Cardiovasuclar health and Endurance. It is mainly used on horses but vets are finding out it is effective on dogs as well.:)

Great, glad to hear you've found something else that could help him.. praying that it works!