missys puppies at 3 weeks ans 4 days :)

missy123

that gray one is truly gorgeous :wub: btw you can post more than one pic in one thread :D you can just keep clicking "upload a file" and select pictures from your computer. That way it'll be easier for us to see your little cute "grandchildren" :P besides, it is ineffective to keep creating new threads :) oh anyways have you decided on names yet? :P

that gray one is truly gorgeous :wub: btw you can post more than one pic in one thread :D you can just keep clicking "upload a file" and select pictures from your computer. That way it'll be easier for us to see your little cute "grandchildren" :P besides, it is ineffective to keep creating new threads :) oh anyways have you decided on names yet? :P

I thought I was losing it, thinking I swear I already saw another photo of the grandkids!

Anyway, they look lovely and healthy, congrats :)

i just put some new piks on, amd so far we have, siku, hatchi, storm, bolt, and ranger for the boys, and still working on the girls :)