New member and grandma aka MiMi

ynot

:welcome: You found the right place for the questions you are asking. This group here will offer all the best advice from the baby Siberian to the Senior. Two rules in owing a Siberian pup...

Rule 1: You are always ALPHA

Rule 2: Don't forget Rule Number 1, and from there you are good to go. Enjoy that beautiful little pup.

Husky Lovers in Vermont

Hi Sherry and Welcome to the best forum you're ever going to find anywhere!

Since we're scattered all across the world and some of the questions and answers are going to depend on where you live, it helps a lot if you fill out the location item in the profile and also pin yourself to the member map at http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/memberMap/

Again, ask whatever you want, we have a great group of people here and we'll try to answer just about anything you want to ask.

I like, just got his first Husky, you must be in for building a sled team??

Welcome to the BEST Husky forum in the WORLD !!!

:wave1::wave1::wave1:

Anything you need help with just give us a shout.

We have over 6000 members in over 60 countries.

ranging in experience from first time owners with puppies or rescues

to families who have had many human generations of owning (or being owned by) Huskies.

What you will find is that Huskies are unlike in behaviour and temperament than almost any other dog on the planet.

Good luck :up:

Welcome! My mother is a Husky grandmother too! She loves it when I come with the boys to visit her. They even cock their heads when I say "Wanna visit grandmommy?" It's too cute.

Anything you need, please ask. I, too, was in your son's shoes only 3 years ago. Viggo is my first dog and I picked a Husky because I wanted the challenge.

My advice... exercise, exercise, exercise. But not too much at such a young age of course. :-)